đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gold Derby on Gaga's Grammy Chances

Stephen

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon

Gold derby like many predictions sites were sure she would get the oscar with Til It Happens To You right?

Let's not trust them too much! ;) 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
On 1/3/2020 at 12:23 AM, GreenDiamond said:

i have a very bad feeling about grammies ugh

I feel like we'll only get Best Compilation

Miracle
18 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Gold derby like many predictions sites were sure she would get the oscar with Til It Happens To You right?

Let's not trust them too much! ;) 

It's a prediction site you can't expect them to be accurate 100% of the time. They're pretty accurate for the Oscars not so much for the GRAMMYs tho

Guillaume Hamon
4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

It's a prediction site you can't expect them to be accurate 100% of the time. They're pretty accurate for the Oscars not so much for the GRAMMYs tho

Good to know since they don't expect gaga to get AOTY at the Grammy's. :D 

But I kinda agree with them tho.. I see a bigger song in term of success getting as well...

Mister G

I vaguely remember Spirit. And I, for someone who enjoyed The Lion King, couldn’t find it memorable. No disrespect to Beyoncé but no one really talks about that song or the live action remake or anything associated with that production. 

As far as ASIB; it’s going to be difficult because the movie was a powerhouse during 2019’s awards season. If the album came out sooner I’m sure it would have pushed Gaga into double digits with the Grammy wins. I’m confident that ASIB—despite not being as pertinent now since it made its mark around this time last year—will snag something musically this time around outside of what Shallow won last year.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived