Angry Hold Me Back GIF by Shalita Grant

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315

With how they snubbed her from AOTY I'm really not expecting much :nails:

elijahfan

Not really sure what her chances are as it feels ASIB already had its moment at award shows... But at the exception of SOTY, the competition isn't overwhelming - it would be nothing short of a travesty if she didn't get anything.

Jonathan2244

Expecting the worse, with 0 wins, but she should really get Best Soundtrack, If Grammys are feeling nice then Best Visual Media Song, as long as Beyonce doesnt win that one then I wont meltdown. Also I love Billie but I dont want her to Sweep. I dont really want Taylor to win one either if I am honest, If she does it better be for Best Pop vocal album.

LGMonster95

I also think her getting 2 Grammys is the best and most likely scenario.

- Soundtrack should be a must win (in reality, the other nominees shouldn't even stand a chance because the soundtrack was huge + has 2 other songs nominated)

- I'll Never Love Again is not a "sure" win but I think it has the upper hand on its category.

- Always Remember Us This Way has little chances to do something but tbh if history thought us something is that we shouldn't lose hope.

Lextyr97

If Spirit wins over I’ll Never Love Again, I swear to god I will RIOT because it is OBVIOUS which song is better

TheRealJT

I would love if I’ll Never Love Again was a Grammy winning song. 
I’ll be a little pissed if she doesn’t win best soundtrack though 

Bradley

I can't say this will happen for a certainty but there is definitely a good chance I'll Never Love Again might win Best Song Written for Visual Media over Spirits. Joanne, which didn't even chart, won over huge hits like God is a Woman and Havana, basing solely on its acclaim. I'll Never Love Again is far more emotional and acclaimed than Spirits and was deemed the next best candidate for the Best Original Song Oscar after Shallow.

If it pulls a Joanne, it could win over Spirits for sure. That is, of course, we need more Gaga fans than Beyonce fans voting for Visual Media.

Archived