đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady gagas superbowl

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Defmix100

the main thing for me is I think having the MR bridge instead of verse 2 would have been amazing, it would sound so anthemic with all the phone lights and if the fan audience sang it too like a choir

Also I know she must have been so out of breath but the amount of lyrics she misses in BR's bridge makes it sound empty

RenegAde
8 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

the main thing for me is I think having the MR bridge instead of verse 2 would have been amazing, it would sound so anthemic with all the phone lights and if the fan audience sang it too like a choir

Also I know she must have been so out of breath but the amount of lyrics she misses in BR's bridge makes it sound empty

I see what you saying

RenegAde
18 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Honestly scrap MR and do EGOT on piano

Scrap Telephone and replace with Applause

:vegas:

Regina George

I wanted her to perform Paparazzi (it’s my fave song of hers and yes I know we heard it for a bit but yea I wanted her to perform it) and Alejandro. Everything else was magical tho. 

RenegAde
5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I wanted her to perform Paparazzi (it’s my fave song of hers and yes I know we heard it for a bit but yea I wanted her to perform it) and Alejandro. Everything else was magical tho. 

What parts of the show would  you   have prefared to fix paparazzi & alejandro in

Regina George
21 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

What parts of the show would  you   have prefared to fix paparazzi & alejandro in

I would just add them.. I’d add Paparazzi between BTW and Telephone.. And I’d add Alejandro before Just Dance maybe.. 

Archived