đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga dragged for being mean on Twitter

Lighter

Featured Posts

Didymus
Just now, Ally Campana said:

But why is Gaga obliged to do that? She doesn’t owe Katy anything. It’s your problem that you feel that way.

Link me to the post where I said Gaga was obliged to do that :madge: I don't give a **** about pop stars interacting with each other. And when they do, in public, I usually smell a rat. So no, I don't care and I never considered Katy's "love you Gaga" to be genuine anyway. So there.

1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

I do get what you're saying but the Madonna situation is slightly more different considering Madonna has continued to clarify and then shade her again, and it's mostly Madonna's fans who are vicious towards Gaga for some reason. That elicits the LM reaction. I don't think the way LMs treat Madonna is even close to how Madonna fans treat Gaga.

They are totally different situations, yes. I didn't mean to compare.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana

Just gonna end it with this here. Katy is a sweet person now. But she wasn’t always that. If Gaga has a reason for not liking her, that’s her decision. Not us nor anyone else. KatyCats are just mad cause Gaga recovered from her fall from grace while Katy doesn’t seem like she’ll ever recover.

Does it matter? Damage is done

ANTI WP
21 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I don't care though. For all I care they can hate each other all they want. I don't think all pop stars need to be buddies, in fact I'd like for them to call each other out a lot more often (when it's fair).

I'm just theorizing what it's like for Katy fans, I'm not identifying with that petty **** :air:

you care tho ..... why are you lying ??

i am not judging you :) .... but gaga doesn't have to respond katy everytime she tweets ..

maybe gaga Pms katy :shrug: 

who are we to judge about their personal relationship status ??

Jose P
1 hour ago, ANTI WP said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZC-PVe8IBraX2rgi3swx

Sure 

They are friends behind the scenes.... you don't have to scream about that  with everyone 

Gaga is such a sweetheart. Ugh my heart I - :bradley:

I mean it is true that Gaga isn't as publicly nice to Katy as Katy is to Gaga but this is not a good example to be honest. Plus we don't know what Gaga says to Katy behind closed doors. For all we know she could be just as equally sweet. It's just Gaga doesn't do it publicly (although I wish she did becuz it does come across as standoff-ish at times. 

Venus Rose
1 hour ago, ANTI WP said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZC-PVe8IBraX2rgi3swx

Sure 

They are friends behind the scenes.... you don't have to scream about that  with everyone 

She wrote "dear katherine" ugh :diane:

she be mad cute like that lmao :saladga:

Venus Rose

This is stupid. I'll never understand the constant fighting between Monsters and Katycats when both women are great friends with each other. Hell, Katy's even a Little Monster herself. Cut the crap, twitter stans... :saladga:

Scarlet Bitch

"my mama told me when i was young, we were all troll superstars" - ladey gaga

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

They're mean as hell.

They’re fkin sad

Does it matter? Damage is done

Lighter
1 hour ago, Ally Campana said:

KatyCats are just mad cause Gaga recovered from her fall from grace while Katy doesn’t seem like she’ll ever recover.

Skskksksk bitch

LGMonster95

It's the katy cats who still considers that their fav should get special treatement from Gaga because she loves her even thought Gaga has noticed and even defended Katy before. These dumbass kids think that she hates her if she's not active on social media. If anyone thinks that Gaga ever tweeted something with bad intentions (someone who always preaches about kindness) than they have to be out of their minds, most of the time she's just joking / try to be funny. 

sillynate

I don’t even understand Gaga’s tweet 

Balls have never been more famous? What? I am confusion 

Archived