Gaga dragged for being mean on Twitter

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It's part of a bigger package, I guess. Katy has almost always supported Gaga in every way she could while Gaga has never given her the time of day, not even after she pretended women had to come together while her single was flopping and Katy's was smashing. She threw her under the bus for "copying" her like a month later. Clearly Gaga doesn't like her.

But this is a pretty dumb standalone example.

Sis Katy started it when she dragged Gaga for Alejandro at a time when Gaga was getting thrashed in the press for it. Let's not rewrite history where Katy was always supportive and Gaga was the mean b*tch, and this is coming from someone who dragged Gaga a bit in the past, even though I love her, for being petty af toward Katy. Whatever the drama is between them, it seems like it's long over and stans need to let it go.

But yeah, this tweet has nothing to do with Katy. It's a dig at the Patriots, because this was around the start of deflate gate, when the rumors were flowing, and the official investigation started not that long after. Even it was, Stan twitter digging up a five year old tweet to complain is just...dumb.

Runway
Just now, Aarghya said:

Umm

She was so brave back then, if she only knew what was ahead of her 9 years later :toofunny:

So these Katy rats are gonna ignore the fact that their fave shaded Alejandro mv? Or the time that she said she'll never be super touchy or devoted to her fans (like what Gaga did during ARTPOP)?  Or when CTTR was released during MR's momentum after super bowl? 

Regardless of Katy's sweet words online, Gaga has her own reasons (especially behind the scenes).

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Or when CTTR was released during MR's momentum after super bowl? 

I don't think this counts as shade towards Gaga.

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Umm

2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Sis Katy started it when she dragged Gaga for Alejandro at a time when Gaga was getting thrashed in the press for it. Let's not rewrite history where Katy was always supportive and Gaga was the mean b*tch, and this is coming from someone who dragged Gaga a bit in the past, even though I love her, for being petty af toward Katy. Whatever the drama is between them, it seems like it's long over and stans need to let it go.

But yeah, this tweet has nothing to do with Katy. It's a dig at the Patriots, because this was around the start of deflate gate, when the rumors were flowing, and the official investigation started not that long after. Even it was, Stan twitter digging up a five year old tweet to complain is just...dumb.

1 minute ago, Runway said:

She was so brave back then, if she only knew what was ahead of her 9 years later :toofunny:

What a timing :reductive:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Regina George

Gaga literally sent her flowers with a good luck note when witness tour started 

1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't think this counts as shade towards Gaga.

Yeah, I know I'm reaching :ladyhaha:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Zander

This is what happens when you’ve combed through every single tweet and exhausted the various ways of trying to find something controversial about it and you’re left grasping at balls, I mean straws. 

beaublue
37 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It's part of a bigger package, I guess. Katy has almost always supported Gaga in every way she could while Gaga has never given her the time of day, not even after she pretended women had to come together while her single was flopping and Katy's was smashing. She threw her under the bus for "copying" her like a month later. Clearly Gaga doesn't like her.

I mean... Gaga was in a bad place during ARTPOP emotionally but this tweet isn’t at all shady or harmful. If they wanted something to bitch about they should’ve brought up the leaked texts between Gaga & Kesha where they said Katy is “mean” lmao but even that isn’t something to tweet about. I believe they’re friends in private given all the evidence. They were even holding hands during the election in 2016 & we have photo evidence lmao

ANTI WP
59 minutes ago, Didymus said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZC-PVe8IBraX2rgi3swx

Sure 

They are friends behind the scenes.... you don't have to scream about that  with everyone 

evilfaqqot

The fact that Katy stans can’t really use anything to drag Gaga nowadays so they have to use THIS as a reason is so funny to me. :air:

Archived