Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's height?

Customzanotti

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ASIB restaurant suit is displayed at Haus of Gaga. I remember staring at the pants waistline for awhile amazed at how small it is.Ā  With the living dress on display, much harder to notice her size with all the layers of that.

Helxig
3 hours ago, Fresco said:

The ASIB restaurant suit is displayed at Haus of Gaga. I remember staring at the pants waistline for awhile amazed at how small it is.Ā  With the living dress on display, much harder to notice her size with all the layers of that.

I remember thinking the meat dress was tiiiiny! All the stuff from the earlier eras as so small! She was stick thin back then

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

20 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I still believe she is 5"1.

The documentary was probably called that way because of the song used in it, and the MTV Movie Awards thing was probably just a joke.

I mean...

lady-gaga-very-small.jpgarticle-2260770-16DFE308000005DC-0_634x9

:poot:Ā 

i cant she looks photoshopped in theseĀ :ladyhaha:

gagaschickens
17 hours ago, DonatellaPop said:

I wish I was her heightĀ :bradley:Ā Literally a dream.

Oh, by the way, hi my name is 6'1 at 15 and will probably be even tallerĀ :ally:

how are you 6'1 at 15 :bradley:

i feel short now :bradley:Ā at least im taller than gagz so there's that :vegas:

ļ¾˜ć®ć² į„ƒļ¾‘刀'ļ½² å°ŗ乇ļ¾‘ć‚Š ļ½²ć‚“ļ¾‰äø‚, į„ƒļ¾‘刀 ļ¾˜ć®ć²?

G U C C I

On Halloween at Engima I was about three people back from barricade right beside her on the piano. She stands right there by herself and dances during bad romance and I was literally amazed at how even more gorgeous she is in person and also how her body proportions make her look taller/bigger on camera. She is tiinny but also a little curvy. Literally perfection. There is no way she is over 5'2 though.Ā Ā 

DonatellaPop
2 hours ago, gagaschickens said:

how are you 6'1 at 15 :bradley:

i feel short now :bradley:Ā at least im taller than gagz so there's that :vegas:

Yeah, that happened somehowĀ :wtfga:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

gagaschickens
1 hour ago, DonatellaPop said:

and to think im above average height too :bradley:Ā  maybe you have tall parents, idk.

ļ¾˜ć®ć² į„ƒļ¾‘刀'ļ½² å°ŗ乇ļ¾‘ć‚Š ļ½²ć‚“ļ¾‰äø‚, į„ƒļ¾‘刀 ļ¾˜ć®ć²?

mindintransit

I've always seen her height at 5'1ā€ so I'm sure that's the right answer.Ā 
She couldn't be more beautiful but if you think she's taller it's her star power!
Ā And then there's Shakespeare:
ā€œThough she be but little, she is fierce!ā€

Ā 

Ā 

freemymindARTPOP
3 hours ago, DonatellaPop said:

omg i would love to have your height:bradley:

i love being tall and just looking at all the short people like ā€œi own you, you aint nothinā€™ cus im tha queenā€

DonatellaPop
2 hours ago, gagaschickens said:

and to think im above average height too :bradley:Ā  maybe you have tall parents, idk.

Yeah my parents are literally trees, my mom used to be short then she just... grew very tall over night, to this day no one knows how

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Archived