💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's height?

Customzanotti

Featured Posts

LGMonster95
40 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Omg you were in Peter's presence? How did you restrain yourself from climbing that like a tree?

Yeah I was like right at the fence that was separating me from the stage, he was like staying where I was most of the time, he's like humongous, you definitelly don't want to f*ck up with that guy :poot:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95
45 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Compare her to the other people :poot:

article-2260770-16DFE1D9000005DC-903_634how-tall-is-lady-gaga-short1.jpg

ofc she's still small but I've seen smaller people in my area for example lol and my mom is like exactly her height

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

ofc she's still small but I've seen smaller people in my area for example lol and my mom is like exactly her height

Did I say it's bad or ugly to be short? :poot:

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Did I say it's bad or ugly to be short? :poot:

No and neither did I took your comment that way, I was talking in general

She's very short. 

And it's also worth pointing out that she's normally standing a few feet in front of the dancers which gives the illusion she's taller. 

Schwerk

A lot has to do with her figure as well. She has very nice legs. They seem even longer because she wears no pants most of the time or very short ones or dresses with high slits. She also has a small waist which makes her look taller then she would've if she had a pear shaped body for example. Big hair also helps. 

lady-gaga-out-and-about-in-new-york-07-1

2bb4132b362fa5b64fcd0bbe42fc6254.jpg

I believe she's 5.1 She was the exact same height as my friend when they stood side by side both in flats.

Btw this is adorable 

hbz-lady-gaga-gettyimages-963139638-1527

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

7 minutes ago, Doot said:

She's very short. 

And it's also worth pointing out that she's normally standing a few feet in front of the dancers which gives the illusion she's taller. 

Yes! Notice arrangement of dancers, especially for recording. I noticed it was the shorter of the squad in ASIB/Ally scenes. Maybe coincidence but illusions are def created.

There's a new dancer with a beard on the Enigma squad who seems quite small and always placed on the outside of the choreo. Who he? 😄

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

joannesrats

She's definitely only 5'1. I've been about 10ft away from her and she was wearing tall heels and i was still taller than her, we were at the same level - at the Brian Newman show. I'm only 5'8 and there was a good two inches between the top of her head and mine.

51 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Yes! Notice arrangement of dancers, especially for recording. I noticed it was the shorter of the squad in ASIB/Ally scenes. Maybe coincidence but illusions are def created.

There's a new dancer with a beard on the Enigma squad who seems quite small and always placed on the outside of the choreo. Who he? 😄

Post a pic and I'll have his SSN by the end of the night :ally:

DonatellaPop

I wish I was her height :bradley: Literally a dream.

Oh, by the way, hi my name is 6'1 at 15 and will probably be even taller :ally:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

On 12/29/2019 at 4:29 PM, Rifek said:

Queen :bradley:

93649788b01257926070d181fcb6a7644a9918fb

098307481ed2c75ec69c2ed2880a3f5ff925b9d2

54 minutes ago, Doot said:

Post a pic and I'll have his SSN by the end of the night :ally:

That orange hair dude next to Kevin on the couch. Not sure if I know the dude in the back with his leg up either. I think I follow his ig but forgot his handle

annd GO!

time waiting GIF by CBBC

1 hour ago, Marjol said:

A lot has to do with her figure as well. She has very nice legs. They seem even longer because she wears no pants most of the time or very short ones or dresses with high slits. She also has a small waist which makes her look taller then she would've if she had a pear shaped body for example. Big hair also helps. 

lady-gaga-out-and-about-in-new-york-07-1

2bb4132b362fa5b64fcd0bbe42fc6254.jpg

I believe she's 5.1 She was the exact same height as my friend when they stood side by side both in flats.

Btw this is adorable 

hbz-lady-gaga-gettyimages-963139638-1527

Awww! She's just a lil' mama. A hot lil' mama.

how i met your mother awww GIF

Archived