đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga & Bathtubs (Share photos)

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

45 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

188c7a2bcc8e1f9801f5858231c3ccc9.jpg8424ac5712c6fc03bad2c16dec8deda1.jpg18234_4.jpg

OMG that's actually the same bath wtf

The first two can be the same. In the third picture, the tile cut at the handrail is different from the first two (and in the movie has a sink left from the bathtub). 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hardcore1996
27 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

188c7a2bcc8e1f9801f5858231c3ccc9.jpg8424ac5712c6fc03bad2c16dec8deda1.jpg18234_4.jpg

OMG that's actually the same bath wtf

im pretty sure these are both bathrooms from the chateau marmont hotel. different rooms but same idea

sillynate

Gonna go a little off topic in case anyone is wondering why I keep saying this pic is from the DWUW video :) 

188c7a2bcc8e1f9801f5858231c3ccc9.jpg 

in April 2014, a 10 second video from someone’s Snapchat was uploaded to YouTube and they were watching the video in their home. I strongly believe the person who recorded said video on snap was Terry Richardson because the recorder chuckled and it sounded like him (I’ve never heard him talk but I assume it’s what he sounds like lol) 

I couldn’t find the exact video from 2014 but I found one zoomed in on the tv 

2 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Wtf was Space Cowboys outfit :ladyhaha:

This photo shoot was equally chaotic as the one with the hello kitty branding.. if anyone saw the behind the scenes, YOU KNOW how messy it was :saladga:

27monster27
1 hour ago, mxnster said:

Wtf was Space Cowboys outfit :ladyhaha:

This photo shoot was equally chaotic as the one with the hello kitty branding.. if anyone saw the behind the scenes, YOU KNOW how messy it was :saladga:

I have seen the behind the scenes of that shoot. It is a shame that shoot was so difficult because of tension between photographers.

he/him/his

MonsterMom
3 hours ago, Renie said:

This whole thread!! :nooo::nooo:

I love how much this woman loves bathtubs even though she doesn’t use them currently! :ally:

Also I was 100% sure this thread was started by @MonsterMom :ladyhaha:

Omg. Why didn’t I think of this thread! :bradley:. Because I know no one loves a bath more than me :queenga:

17 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

I have seen the behind the scenes of that shoot. It is a shame that shoot was so difficult because of tension between photographers.

Did you notice how uncomfortable she looked when the bickering and tension started.. I felt so bad for her..

Blastertoyo
On 12/30/2019 at 11:48 AM, Aglaya said:

Maybe they where both recorded on the same building but not on the same room :bradley:

DWUW ft. Bradley Cooper 

Do What U Want, I’ll Never Love Again 

please enlighten me to death

crybrowz
On 12/30/2019 at 2:07 PM, hardcore1996 said:

im pretty sure these are both bathrooms from the chateau marmont hotel. different rooms but same idea

Omg you were right it is the Chateau Marmont. Thank you this was driving me crazy lol 

chateau-marmont.jpg

https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g33252-d250393-i75995347-Chateau_Marmont-West_Hollywood_California.htm

Archived