Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Rare gaga performances of these tracks!

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, nenhures said:

Dunno what's the fifth one tho.

There is the amfAR gala one and I don't think there are other ones. :)

Ā 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures
1 minute ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

There is the amfAR gala one and I don't think there are other ones. :)

Ā 

Oh nice! Thanks a lot!

Guillaume Hamon
7 hours ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

Did she ever perform I like it rough?

No sadly there's none as Kevin said. :/Ā 

7 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

There's also a video of Stefani in the studio recording Real Cool (and the quality is pretty good)

Is it this one please?Ā ;)Ā I checked and found nothing but this one:

Bonne annĆ©e Kevin! ;)Ā 

SuperSunset

I was specially searching for that sinners prayer performance.I remember that i listened it during the livestream but it got deleted later.And the others didn't just give the vibe this one did thank you so muchĀ :kara:

Guillaume Hamon
3 minutes ago, Nebula said:

I was specially searching for that sinners prayer performance.I remember that i listened it during the livestream but it got deleted later.And the others didn't just give the vibe this one did thank you so muchĀ :kara:

You're so welcome babe! ;)Ā 

Yeah this performance is re-uploaded and re-remove frequently haha! :DĀ 

crisTEAne

do we know why living on the radio was left off born this way? i can't recall.Ā :noparty:Ā Ā 

:neyde:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Awesome post.Ā  I wish that Gaga would have more flexible setlists.Ā  I knowĀ she's said before that her concerts are highly theatrical and has precise timings, but there could always be a specific part of the show which has an opening in it for a different song each time.

I was looking up for performances of Summer Boy and Disco Heaven and I can't believe the only recorded performance is from Lollapalooza.

Guillaume Hamon
13 minutes ago, krystlel said:

Awesome post.

Thank you so much! ;)Ā 

14 minutes ago, krystlel said:

I wish that Gaga would have more flexible setlists.Ā  I knowĀ she's said before that her concerts are highly theatrical and has precise timings, but there could always be a specific part of the show which has an opening in it for a different song each time.

She coud literally make a concert out of unreleased songs... Or a concert with her glam rock songs only/ ballads only etc etc...

So yeah there's always a chance for her bringing old tunes with an excuse for it, cause it would fitĀ her showĀ scenario or show musical theme. ;)Ā 

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

didnā€™t she perform Glitter And Grease on the Monster Ball?Ā :oprah:

At the revamp one yes! :DĀ 

A comment noticed that afterwards soĀ I added a little message about it to say that this one actually has been performed more than a few times but that I would keep it there since many people never saw a performance for the song. :)Ā 

It's the only one on the list that wasn't actually rarely performed yet tons of monsters never saw it so it's widely unknown.^^

Archived