💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Videos You Wish Were Available

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

Not gonna lie, the dwuw video :selena: but like with a super secret password only we knew or something

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I

Her full performances at Marc Jacobs After Party in 2009

The complete footage of her singing this stunning version of Paparazzi at a Russian wedding:

(starts at 4:48)

48 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

Her full performances at Marc Jacobs After Party in 2009

The complete footage of her singing this stunning version of Paparazzi at a Russian wedding:

(starts at 4:48)

Omg the Russian wedding! Wwta?

Still a mystery to me :saladga: Did she owe a favor?

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

BuddyDoodle
17 hours ago, Joshie S said:

The Terry Richardson documentary :diane:
That footage has some of the darkest moments of this lady's career, but it's everything the fans want her to go back to. Just to understand her more, I wish we could see this footage one day and maybe these "fans" will realise why she is the way she is now.

In 5F2 she touched on the possibility of releasing footage by saying that she can't go back to the past, but she can bring it with her, implying that she will one day release everything we haven't seen "bringing the past here"..

I don't think the fans would be ready for that sort of confrontation I mean look at how she and her team are still treated even after 5f2..

I just wish it was shot from someone other than Terry so there would be no sort of backlash about it, but I feel like that is all part of the story.

What do you mean by her darkest moments? What exactly were they? Also I don't know much about Terry Richardson, isn't he a r*pist or something?

misunderstood
3 hours ago, LGs LM said:

Venus music video.

Was never filmed

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

FfFfFfFF
6 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

The original? Please explain.

One thing that we know about it is that it was shot by Joseph Kahn and presumably wasn't as simplistic as the final form. It was also supposed to be mermaid-themed and has something to do with hospital beds (both ideas were reused for You and I and Marry The Night). It was cancelled before the final stages so it's  highly likely it doesn't exist in final form and resulted only into unsubstantial footage at best - unlike DWUW.

There are many pics that circulated over the years and were claimed to be pics taken of the props of the video but take with a gain of salt:

the+edge+of+glory+set.jpg

6 hours ago, gagaschickens said:

there was another teog video, which gaga claimed would be her best one yet before it was released. unexpectedly and out of the blues (is that the saying?) she scrapped it.

Did she said that? I don't remember ever hearing about it.

She didn't scrapped out of the blue, she didn't get along with Joseph Kahn. He does seem to be very ego-centric and narcissistic and probably irked our girl with something. :diane:

Joshie S
7 hours ago, BuddyDoodle said:

What do you mean by her darkest moments? What exactly were they? Also I don't know much about Terry Richardson, isn't he a r*pist or something?

He was recording a documentary during the Born This Way Ball and leading up to and the creation of ARTPOP. It also covered the time period of which Gaga's body broke, which is the cause of a lot of her chronic body conditions today. 

The whole thing behind the scenes was recorded for a documentary Gaga promised would be released, including her drug addiction at the time, her body inflammation resulting in weight gain and then her hip breaking as I mentioned.. but all of it was never released along with the DWUW video that Terry Richardson both directed as it came out he assaulted some women etc.

This was Gaga's darkest moments in her career obviously. She didn't know if she could continue being a pop-star to change the world and make it kind:enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived