Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A message for all the Enigma haters

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

...from Gaga.

Gaga was born to perform for anyone and everyone, that includes members or tourists of the GP, or fans who can and are willing to travel to Vegas and go see her, or critics and journalists, really anyone and everyone is welcome.

She doesn't specifically owe GGD anything. She's not obliged to visit every continent, every country, every city just so you can feel happy. You've only thought about your happiness, what about hers? She wants to record her album, film a movie, experiment on makeup, and perform at the same time, if she finds Enigma to be able to afford her all these,

why do you deny her that?

So go ahead and flip her off.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
5 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

Guys we have the right to share an opinion, even if it's a negative one 

And we have the right to respond to them. :enigma:

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

That was extremely cringey 

You're exactly the audience she's addressing in the video.

11 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Gaga was born to perform for anyone and everyone

Yet shes only performing for people who are able to visit Las Vegas?

Its too early in her career to stay in Vegas for years and expect everyone to come to her!

Nobody is denying her anything, they are just giving their opinion of her not wanting to tour the world which is something every single artist today does. Gaga is the first young artist to do this.

HoneyB

She sounds like a preacher from church I live:lmao:I just want her to address us just once drag us for filth please mother:giveup:

She wants Las Vegas to push her against the wall and call her a piece of Shieße:enigma:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yes shes only performing for people who are able to visit Las Vegas?

Its too early in her career to stay in Vegas for years and expect everyone to come to her!

Nobody is denying her anything, they are just giving their opinion of her not wanting to tour the world which is something every single artist today does. Gaga is the first young artist to do this.

2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yes I know, so..?

Whoever that said Gaga is obliged to follow the footsteps of 'every other artist'? It's not how she became who she is today and not how she was included in the decade-end lists, some of them are directly pertaining to Enigma.

You're not denying her anything because you are unable to. You have the right to 'give your opinion', but please don't act surprised when you are associated with being perceived as lacking empathy, understanding and respect for a woman fighting for her career.

Widows Kiss

Doesn't she say something along those lines at every Enigma show? Why'd you have to make a thread out of it?

People are allowed to express their opinion. I don't even see that much Enigma hate on here anymore aside from the same old tired snarky remarks that have been used ever since last december. Yet I feel like some people made it their personal mission to defend Enigma like their life depends on it.

I've been to 4 different Vegas shows this week. None of them allowed cameras nor any video recording of any kind, including cellphone. Her show recording tolerance, which allows people to see the show from videos on the internet, people that can't travel, is not the norm for this town.  

I saw Enigma almost a year ago, didn't get tickets for this week. (Though I would gladly watch it again)

I have to giggle a little because I have been writing and posting a review for every restaurant and show that I've been to in Vegas. :teehee: A couple places irked me and they got a legit bad review.:fthis: 

12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Whoever that said Gaga is obliged to follow the footsteps of 'every other artist'? It's not how she became who she is today and not how she was included in the decade-end lists, some of them are directly pertaining to Enigma.

You're not denying her anything because you are unable to. You have the right to 'give your opinion', but please don't act surprised when you are associated with being perceived as lacking empathy, understanding and respect for a woman fighting for her career.

Its hilarious how you turned this into a sexist thing! This has nothing to do with Gaga being a woman. Not agreeing with her artistic decisions does not mean I do not respect her as a woman or that I lack empathy.

You talk about Gaga like shes a God, and you feel entitled demanding everyone to agree with her or else you threaten them with sexism! Just to let you know, the way you view Gaga is extremely unhealthy for you and her.

Bradley
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Its hilarious how you turned this into a sexist thing! This has nothing to do with Gaga being a woman. Not agreeing with her artistic decisions does not mean I do not respect her as a woman or that I lack empathy! 

You talk about Gaga like shes a God and you feel entitled demanding everyone to agree with her or else you threaten them with sexism! Just to let you know, the way you view Gaga is extremely unhealthy for you and her.

I didn't turn it into a sexist thing. That comment would still stand even if I changed the word 'woman' to 'person', it still establishes you as an unempathetic and disrespectful person.

Who said something about Gaga is God? :air: What are you talking about?

Bradley
7 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Doesn't she say something along those lines at every Enigma show? Why'd you have to make a thread out of it?

People are allowed to express their opinion. I don't even see that much Enigma hate on here anymore aside from the same old tired snarky remarks that have been used ever since last december. Yet I feel like some people made it their personal mission to defend Enigma like their life depends on it.

See the thing is, there are connotations to what any human being expresses. Whatever that we say paints us in a certain way, whether positive or negative.

Everyone is entitled to express their opinion, but what they cannot expect is hoping other people will detach the negative connotations of an opinion from them because that makes them feel bad. It's like wanting only the good things but not the bad things. You just gotta take the whole package.

Archived