Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rate the last album you listened to

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

The Morning After Mixtape - 8/10

All Night Long - 7/10

both are by GOLDHOUSE

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ArmyOfDarkness

MUSE - THE 2ND LAW

main.jpg

It's influences and music styles are all over the place and it's difficult to pinpoint any consistent tone in the album. So it's exactly the Muse album we were expecting then.

Madness and Animals are very boring and I won't listen to them.

Matt trying to sound like Bono on Big Freeze makes U2 sound like hacks in comparison.

Follow me is a very nice song I imagine Matt may sing this to Dom romantically and make his female partners jealous.

Unsustainable is a very interesting exercise in letting me know what it would be like to be taught economics by a robot that speaks in dubstep.

- 8/10

*9Q5Dy.jpg

Perhaps the 2nd best album released in 2011 and one of the best released in the 2000s by a Pop artist. Beyonce's vocals are on spot in this 12 track record. There's no boring point with any track, even the slow ones. Hell, even Run the World despite being the worst track on the album, is great!

1. "1+1" 10/10 Great Ballad

2. "I Care" 8/10 I felt that the "La la la la la la" addition after the chorus was unnecessary.

3. "I Miss You" 10/10 Tearjerker

4. "Best Thing I Never Had" 9/10 Amazing, but got a bit cliche after a few listens

5. "Party" 8/10

6. "Rather Die Young" 9/10

7. "Start Over" 10/10 Probably my favorite song on the album. Very empowering anthem.

8. "Love On Top" 10/10

9. "Countdown" 10/10 Probably my favorite single from the album

10." End of Time" 10/10 Amazing, should have been the lead single

11. "I Was Here" 10/10 Beautiful

12. "Run the World (Girls)" 7/10 Weakest track but still jammable

*10/10

Edited by Arturo
  • Like 1

Ander_Monster

Green Day-UNO!

6/10

Soooooo predictable and unoriginal, faaaar away from their previous two albums. Enjoyable if you like this kind of music, it has few decent tracks

Lion Heart

Why-Mumps-EtcSMALL_13.jpg

WHY- Mumps, Etc.

Rating: 8.5/10

deathgrips-nolovedeepweb-200x200.jpg

Death Grip- NO LOVE DEEP WEB

Rating: 10/10

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

avril-lavigne-let-go-4-cd-cover-56910.jpeg

Let Go by Avril Lavigne

Rating: 9/10, 4.5/5 stars, -A, 90/100

Not an Avril fan but this album is amazing :legend:

under_my_skin.jpg

Under My Skin by Avril Lavigne

Rating: 6/10, 3/5 stars, C, 60/100

Not as good as her first album but there's a couple of enjoyable songs on it :yes:

Avril_LavigneBestDamnThingCover.jpg

The Best Damn Thing by Avril Lavigne

Rating: 7/10, 3.5/stars, B, 70/100

Edited by BabyJean
  • Like 1

StrawberryBlond

CruelSummercover.jpg

5/10.

I think Kanye and Jay just work better as a team with no one else at the helm. After touching on magic with MBDTF and Watch The Throne, I expected more from them. I most certainly am not down with 2 Chainez getting a guest verse. Judging by everyone else's thoughts, the reviews were pretty mixed too.

Maroon-5-overexposed.jpg

2/10.

One of the worst excuses for an album I've ever heard. Every song sounds like it was tailor made to be playing on the radio with no imagination or deep thought behind it. Nothing about it sticks out and no song is worth the paper its written on. They even had the gall to throw in Moves Like Jagger as a bonus track in some territories when it was already a track on the re-release of their last album. First degree sell outs. As I once said before, I feel Maroon 5 is a very apt name. Someone should marooon these 5 on a desert island with no recording equipment so no one has to endure them ever again.

Loveisafourletterword-mraz.jpg

3.5/10.

Started off surprising decent but then dwindled into nothing with an extra dash of cliches. You could hear this type of artist at any coffee shop in America and it's hardly music you could listen to if it took centre stage. It's purely background stuff.

Maroon-5-overexposed.jpg

2/10.

One of the worst excuses for an album I've ever heard. Every song sounds like it was tailor made to be playing on the radio with no imagination or deep thought behind it. Nothing about it sticks out and no song is worth the paper its written on. They even had the gall to throw in Moves Like Jagger as a bonus track in some territories when it was already a track on the re-release of their last album. First degree sell outs. As I once said before, I feel Maroon 5 is a very apt name. Someone should marooon these 5 on a desert island with no recording equipment so no one has to endure them ever again.

I agree with this. Nothing in the album stood out, and with so many bonus tracks extending the length of the album...it was even more forgettable. They practically ruined Prince's version of Kiss

• Admin changed the title to Rate the last album you listened to