opinion

Rate the last album you listened to

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

GagaObsession

red-deluxe-edition-target.jpeg

Taylor Swift - 'Red (Deluxe Edition)'

8/10

Even though I think this is a really great album, for me personally, it is one of these albums that seem a little repetitive, like, the sound of every song seems similar.

However, I already have favourites such as 'I Knew You Were Trouble' and '22' - These two would be the ones that stand out for me the most.

Overall, it is a nice, feel good album, with great music and a style that flows throughout the album.

Arturo

*qTwje.jpg

*Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel

*Mariah Carey

*9/10

This is the first Mariah album I've listened to in full, and I have to say, I was expecting to be disappointed. This album is a great example of having to listen to an album multiple times before fully appreciating it. Mariah's vocals are amazing. Despite the unecessary interlude-esque tracks, every track is great. There are a few fillers, but the fillers on here aren't necessarily bad as you'd expect. My favorite song is the lead single, "Obsessed", and as cliche as that sounds, I don't really care because it's a great, infectious track :) Also, this album has something that other albums lack; a strong opening and a strong closing. Most albums just openly strongly but end pretty weak; not this one!

rita-ora---album-cover-1341404119.jpg

Album title: Ora - the debut studio album of British musician Rita Ora

Year Released: 2012

Label: Roc Nation / Columbia

Genre: Pop, R&B, Dance

Highlights: R.I.P., How We Do (Party), Shine Ya Light, Radioactive, Love and War, Young, Single, and Sexy

Rating: 2.5/5

I felt there were a lot of fillers on this one to be quite honest, however it does have a strong line-up of solid tracks that could further help her find her place in the British pop scene and perhaps allow her for a much-awaited international breakthrough in the future. :fan:

misanthrope

Christina Aguilera - Lotus 5/10

I think she played it very safe with this album, possibly because she needs to re-establish her place on the charts? I don't know, she didn't create anything we haven't already been listening to for the past 3 years. The strongest feature on her albums is always her voice of course, depending on your point of view she didn't really overdo it this time with the vocal acrobatics to the point of losing her hooks. Unlike Bionic, this album actually has catchy elements so even if its not to my liking I can see why those who like this sort of thing would enjoy it. Hence why its safe.

I think the only thing Bionic had above this album were its collaborations. Peaches, M.I.A., and Ladytron vs. Blake Shelton and Cee Lo. I mean its not even arguable, the collabs this time around are not only pointless but they suck. Well...I suppose vocally she matches with Cee Lo so I can make sense of that. Blake Shelton on the other hand....

Edited by leviticus

Lion Heart

220px-KendrickGKMCDeluxe.jpg

Kendrick Lamar- Good Kid in a M.A.A.D. City

Rating: 10/10

BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ChristinaAguileraLOTUS.jpg

Lotus by Christina Aguilera

Rating: 7.5/10

Not as good as Back to Basics and Stripped but better than Bionic and her debut album.

Best songs: Let There Be Love, Army of Me, All Around The World, Your Body, Lotus, Blank Page and Cease Fire (except the horrible voice effect)

Lotus - amazing intro one of my faves from the album.

Army of Me - also one of my faves. Xtina said this is Fighter 2.0 but it sounds nothing like the rocky Fighter.

Red Hot Kinda Love - I find this song really stupid but catchy at the same time.

Make The World Move - song is good but sounds a bit unfinished.

Your Body - compared to the rest of the album it's one of the best.

Let There Be Love - this songs reminds me of another song, don't remember whitch...anyway it's the best song from the album...this should've been the lead single tbh.

Sing For Me - not as strong as other Xtina's ballads.

Blank Page - best ballad on the album.

Cease Fire - great song but the voice effect hurts my ears I can't even listen to it.

Around The World - also one of the best from the album.

Circles - this song makes me slap Xtina's face for recording it. (-1)

Best of Me - the same as for Sing For Me.

Just A Fool - enjoyable song and great collab.

Light Up The Sky - good but boring!!!

Empty Words - see LUTS review.

Shut Up - amazing "F.U.C.K YOU!!!" song...

Edited by BabyJean

Dangerous Man

RED - Taylor Swift

So amazing that I want to listen to that album everyday.

10/10

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

tumblr_md6ppvTQSH1r07tpeo1_1352404193_cover.jpg

Paradise by Lana Del Rey

Rating: (7+1) 8/10

Doesn't sound like paradise to me. There's some boring songs like Yayo, Blue Velvet, Bel Air and Cola didn't met my expectations. Anyway I praise the song Gods & Monsters :golfclap:+1...Top songs: G&M, Ride, Body Electric, American.

Redstreak

Born to Die: Paradise Edition - Lana Del Rey

9/10

I really like what she does. Her vocals are always astounding to me and I felt that the album gave the same impact as her last one. Though at times I felt like some of the music was a bit recycled.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

LukiiGleek

ChristinaAguileraLOTUS.jpg

Lotus by Christina Aguilera

Rating: 7.5/10

Not as good as Back to Basics and Stripped but better than Bionic and her debut album.

Best songs: Let There Be Love, Army of Me, All Around The World, Your Body, Lotus, Blank Page and Cease Fire (except the horrible voice effect)

Lotus - amazing intro one of my faves from the album.

Army of Me - also one of my faves. Xtina said this is Fighter 2.0 but it sounds nothing like the rocky Fighter.

Red Hot Kinda Love - I find this song really stupid but catchy at the same time.

Make The World Move - song is good but sounds a bit unfinished.

Your Body - compared to the rest of the album it's one of the best.

Let There Be Love - this songs reminds me of another song, don't remember whitch...anyway it's the best song from the album...this should've been the lead single tbh.

Sing For Me - not as strong as other Xtina's ballads.

Blank Page - best ballad on the album.

Cease Fire - great song but the voice effect hurts my ears I can't even listen to it.

Around The World - also one of the best from the album.

Circles - this song makes me slap Xtina's face for recording it. (-1)

Best of Me - the same as for Sing For Me.

Just A Fool - enjoyable song and great collab.

Light Up The Sky - good but boring!!!

Empty Words - see LUTS review.

Shut Up - amazing "F.U.C.K YOU!!!" song...

Ur sooooo right

just bought it

no song i would not listen too:)

for me its like the fame monster when it came out:)

seems like she also made me a fighter haha:)

love to u all:)

• Admin changed the title to Rate the last album you listened to