Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rate the last album you listened to

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

n0ne

220px-Florence_and_the_Machine_-_How_Big

How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful - Florence + the Machine = 9/10

Their best album to date imo. This album is more stripped and orchestral than their previous albums, replacing their previously more electronic and psychedelic sound, but it works.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

EdgeofTeeth

Florence-and-the-Machine-How-Big-How-Blu

How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful - Florence + the Machine: 8/10

I'm a huge F+TM stan, and I can say that Ceremonials is probably my favorite album of all time. With that being said, this album lacks the punch that her first two had. The songs are great, but they are a lot more subdued (and many of us did not fall in love with Florence for being subdued, lol). It's still a far better album than most that have been released in the last few years, though.

Edited by EdgeofTeeth

• 3 weeks later...
Houdini

01. Living For Love - 9/10

02. Devil Pray - 10/10

03. Ghosttown - 9/10

04. Unapologetic Bitch - 7,5/10

05. Illuminati - 6,5/10

06. Bitch I'm Madonna - 7/10

07. Hold Tight - 8,5/10

08. Joan Of Arc - 7,5/10

09. Iconic - 8,5/10

10. HeartBreakCity - 6/10

11. Body Shop - 6,5/10

12. Holy Water - 7,5/10

13. Inside Out - 6,5/10

14. Wash All Over Me - 6/10

15. Best Night - 8/10

16. Veni Vidi Vici - 8,5/10

17. S.E.X. - 7/10

18. Messiah - 6/10

19. Rebel Heart - 7/10

Madonna | Rebel Heart | 7,5/10

ARTPOPSlave

In The Zone – Britney Spears

Me Against The Music – 8.5/10
(I Got That) Boom Boom  – 8/10
Showdown – 9/10
Breathe On Me – 10/10
Early Mornin' – 9/10
Toxic – 10/10
Outrageous – 8.5/10
Touch Of My Hand – 10/10
The Hook Up – 9.5/10
Shadow – 7/10
Brave New Girl – 7/10
Everytime – 10/10
The Answer – 7/10
Don't Hang Up – 7.5/10

Average Score: 8.6/10

Edited by ARTPOPSlave

• 2 weeks later...
n0ne

Communion by Years & Years = 9.5/10

An amazing debut album full of hits, catchy melodies, titillating production, and powerful vocals. If you are into dance pop and electronica, this is the album for you. And if you aren't, I'm pretty sure you'll still love Years & Years and this album.

Edited by lilmonster93
"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
VenusBlackStar

The last album I listened to in full was The Original High, Adam Lambert's most recent release. I give it 9/10. It's a cohesive piece that gives us yet another side of Adam. IMO it showcases his vocal ability more than For Your Entertainment and Trespassing because sonically, the arrangements leave more room for Adam to play with dynamics and deeper emotions, with more rounder and mellower synths and percussion, not so sharp and squeaky like most of Trespassing.

"Ghost Town" is such a bop, and my favorite song from the whole album is "These Boys", the very last track on the deluxe version.

The reason it doesn't get a 10/10 is just because of some of the lyrics. Sometimes they seem kinda contrary to the emotion of the song or just seem kind of goofy, like in "Rumors feat. Tove Lo" when there's such a vibe and then he's singing "haterade." It happens a few times throughout the album.

Can you tell I'm an Adam stan?? :zilla:

• Like 1

The last album I listened to in full was The Original High, Adam Lambert's most recent release. I give it 9/10. It's a cohesive piece that gives us yet another side of Adam. IMO it showcases his vocal ability more than For Your Entertainment and Trespassing because sonically, the arrangements leave more room for Adam to play with dynamics and deeper emotions, with more rounder and mellower synths and percussion, not so sharp and squeaky like most of Trespassing.

"Ghost Town" is such a bop, and my favorite song from the whole album is "These Boys", the very last track on the deluxe version.

The reason it doesn't get a 10/10 is just because of some of the lyrics. Sometimes they seem kinda contrary to the emotion of the song or just seem kind of goofy, like in "Rumors feat. Tove Lo" when there's such a vibe and then he's singing "haterade." It happens a few times throughout the album.

Can you tell I'm an Adam stan?? :zilla:

Love the production for the album; my favorite tracks are: Ghost Town, The Original High, and After Hours

• Like 1

VenusBlackStar

Love the production for the album; my favorite tracks are: Ghost Town, The Original High, and After Hours

"After Hours" is honestly the best song to listen to on repeat during late night driving.

• 2 weeks later...

Miley Cyrus And Her Dead Petz

1. Dooo It! 9/10
2. Karen Don't Be Sad 8/10
3. The Floyd Song (Sunrise) 7,5/10
4. Something About Space Dude 6,5/10
5. Space Boots 8/10
7. BB Talk 9/10
8. Fweaky 8/10
9. Bang Me Box 8,5/10
10. Milky Milky Milk 6/10
11. Cyrus Skies 7/10