Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rate the last album you listened to

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

In Utero - Nirvana

8,5/10, I feel like there's more of it to grow on me, there's some really unique vibe accompanying the sound of the album and I'm so here to explore it even further! the lyrics about diseases,child abortion & human decay mixed with steve albini's great job of delivering the record in its final form are what make In Utero undoubtedly one of the most conceptually impressive albums of the 90s

​Yeah, like totally!  In Utero is a little more hardcore than Nevermind was.  The electric guitar is like a sledgehammer!  I absolutely adore this album because it gives us an insight to what Kurt Cobain was feeling and thinking.  It's like his thoughts are coming out of the album's pores.

My favorite songs off In Utero:  All Apologies, Pennyroyal Tea, Heart-Shaped Box, Rape Me, Dumb, Radio Friendly Unit Shifter, and the one and only Tourette's.    :rockstar:  :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.
  • Like 1

n0ne

Future Hearts by All Time Low = 9.5/10

I don't what it is about this album, but its great. Its definitely an improvement from their last album.

New Glow by Matt and Kim = 8.5/10

I actually think this is their best album to date and is very ambitious. I don't understand why its getting mixed reviews. Its modern, but still has signature Matt and Kim. I love the dance and electronic feel and production the album has. In the end the album is short and sweet.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

gagzus

In Utero - Nirvana

8,5/10, I feel like there's more of it to grow on me, there's some really unique vibe accompanying the sound of the album and I'm so here to explore it even further! the lyrics about diseases,child abortion & human decay mixed with steve albini's great job of delivering the record in its final form are what make In Utero undoubtedly one of the most conceptually and musically impressive albums of the 90s

​totally agree :applause: i think it's a great album but the only "song" i think spoils it for me really is Tourette's & i think my fave is Rape Me or Dumb

Edited by gagzus

gagzus

1992 EP - Ben Khan

8/10 -

The production using a mix of bass, electronic strings, multi-channel synths that remind me of space invaders & a slightly distorted guitar is amazing. His lyrics talking about love & relationships in different ways both positive & negative are amazing and the beats match the mood so eloquently. Savages & Drive, Part 1 are most definitely the best tracks. However, the tracks do feel very similar in the sense that they rarely use different instruments, BPM & structure. I would have gave it 10 if it wasn't for this.

I recommend this to anyone who loves a nice mix between chill & emotion.

Artists similar; FKA Twigs, ASTR, Glass Animals & Sampha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fontanelle by Babes In Toyland

ib135037.jpg

this one may or may not grow on me as it's pretty rough and freaky but I'll give it 7/10, I live for the last track, this is seriously the coolest way to end an album

• Like 1

n0ne

The Weeknd's Discography = 9/10

I knew I would love his music after having and hearing a few of his singles. He's definitely talented and has an unique and powerful voice. I am glad he is finally getting strong promo and popularity. He's definitely one of PBR&B's best.

The Nightday by ZHU = 8.5/10

A nice little indie electronic EP and band. Paradise Awaits is the best track and definitely worth checking out.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 3 weeks later...
Bellatrix

new-photo-March-29-2015.jpg

Conchita by Conchita Wurst.
Her debut album is amazing. It has lots of beautiful songs and they fit perfectly with her voice. 10/10!

VersaceKing

Born This Way - Lady Gaga

93/100

Marry The Night - 98/100

Born This Way - 99/100

Governement Hooker - 75/100

Judas - 99/100

Americano - 95/100

Hair - 91/100

Scheiße - 100/100

Bloody Mary - 100/100

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion - 80/100

Bad Kids - 85/100

Fashion of His Love - 87/100

Highway Unicorn - 81/100

Heavy Metal Lover - 88/100

Electric Chapel - 100/100

The Queen - 100/100

Yoü And I - 100/100

The Edge of Glory - 100/100

iloveit123

Lo-Fi-Fnk is back with their new album, "Nightclub Nirvana"... I give it a 8.5/10, love these guys, and i think I like just about every track

01web-624x416.jpg

fameandmonsters

'Opheliac' by Emilie Autumn - 87/100

Victoriandustrial beats with themes of tragedy and unrequited love. Absolutely amazing piece of music!

• Admin changed the title to Rate the last album you listened to