Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rate the last album you listened to

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Taylor_Swift_Red.jpg

Red by Taylor Swift

Just as heads up: this is the first time I'm listening to a Taylor Swift album. My general opinion of her prior to this was that her songs sound too "samey." I gave this a chance because apparently she was trying different styles.

But oh my God, I thought this album was really bad. I really, really disliked it. It really felt like a chore to listen to, and idk, that "voice" she's singing in (like in We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together verses) is really annoying to me. Songs that sounded as though as they were trying something different, like I Knew You Were Trouble, just sounded ... strange and wrong. I really didn't like it.

3 / 10

half psychotic

Taylor_Swift_Red.jpg

7/10

It was better than I thought it was going to be.

ellie-goulding-halcyon-album-cover-1343649813-custom-0.jpg

7/10

I wasn't at all impressed with her album "Lights" when it came out. But I thought this one was actually pretty good.

half psychotic

TheTruthAboutLovePinkAlbum.jpg

8/10

I really enjoyed this album. God I love this woman.

Leona-Lewis-Glass-Heart-Cover.jpg

8/10

I really like this album. Especially Lovebird, I to You, and Trouble.

Sky-Ferreira-Ghost-EP-220x220.jpg

10/10

I'm not very familiar with this woman's music but damn I am loving this EP.

Lion Heart

220px-Hospicecover.jpg

The Antlers- Hospice

Rating: 10/10

If I could summarize this album with a handful of words, I'd describe it as a harmonic and overwhelmingly expressive piece of music matched only by a select few. It's a 50 minute jaw-dropping and psychologically destroying experience that can touch even those with the darkest hearts and those who have a penchant for ignorance and misanthropy. The melodic stratosphere, the gorgeous structure of the songs, and the emotive lyrics... what else do you need?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

STGcoverart.jpg

Shiny Toy Guns - III

10/10

An album of beautiful and epic proportions. You cant go wrong with any song on this album, but I highly Recomend listening to "Somwhere to Hide" "Carrie " "If I Lost You" "Speaking Japanese" "E V A Y" and the iTunes Bonus Track "Stay Down"

18 months - Calvin Harris = 8/10

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Ander_Monster

Taylor Swift-Red

7/10

I feel like some of you guys EXTREMELY overrate your albums. Do you seriously feel all those 10/10s you give? For me there is just a couple of albums in music who achieve that score. Comparing to your marks it seems like the 7 I gave to Red is a low note, but I enjoyed the album a lot

Lion Heart

220px-Converge_-_All_We_Love_We_Leave_Behind.jpg

Converge- All We Love We Leave Behind

Rating: 8.5/10

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

220px-Calvin_Harris_-_18_Months_cover.jpg

9/10

All the best tracks were already released as singles so there wasn't much surprise or "wow" factor when listening to it. Still a great album though. Drinking from the Bottle was the best unreleased track.

51Ui7rIzduL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Before The Dinosaurs by Aura Dione

Rating: 9.5/10

Amazingly amazing pop album :worship: I love all the songs except one (Recipe).

Top Songs: Friends (feat. Rock Mafia), Geronimo, In Love With The World, America, Into The Wild, What It's Like, Reconnect.

• Admin changed the title to Rate the last album you listened to