opinion

Rate the last album you listened to

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Unapologetic

9/10.

MONEY MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND

STILL GOT MAH MONEY

:music: I don't care what anybody says. I love ittttttt Catchy, immature, and unapologetic. :cool: :cool:

Edited by GreenCreams

ZGBWR.jpg

ĂƒÂŁĂąâ‚ŹĆĄÂšĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™ÂŹĂƒÂŁĂąâ‚ŹĆĄÂŻĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™Ă‹â€ ĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™ĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™ÂŒĂƒÂŁĂąâ‚ŹĆĄÂłĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™ÂŒĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™ĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™ÂłĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™ĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™ÂłĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™Ăąâ‚ŹĂƒÂŁĂąâ‚ŹĆĄÂ«ĂƒÂŁĂąâ‚ŹĆĄÂœ - Mini

10/10

Tbh I love this album a lot more than I thought I was going to. I could dance to this all night :mittens:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Retro Physical

tumblr_lx8rt6oeoS1qih11eo1_500.jpg

When The Pawn... - Fiona Apple

9.5/10

"A Mistake" is a highlight as well as "The Way Things Are" and "On The Bound"

Girlsforeverregularcover.jpg

ĂƒÂŁĂąâ‚ŹĆĄÂŹĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™ÂŒĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™Â«ĂƒÂŁĂąâ‚ŹĆĄÂș ĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™Ăąâ‚ŹÂąĂƒÂŁĂąâ‚ŹĆĄÂ©ĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™ÂŒĂƒÂŁĂąâ‚ŹĆĄÂšĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™ĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™ÂŒ (Girls Forever) - Kara 10/10

I adore ãñ€ơ¹Ã£Æ’¬Ã£ñ€ơ¯Ã£Æ’ˆãƒÂȘĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™Ă†â€™ĂƒÂŁĂąâ‚ŹĆĄÂŻĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™Ă…â€œĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™ÂŒĂƒÂŁĂąâ‚ŹĆĄÂ€ (Electric boy) I love how the album starts off with ãñ€ơÂčĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™Ăąâ‚ŹĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™ÂŒĂƒÂŁĂ†â€™Ăąâ‚ŹÂ° ãñ€ơ±Ã£Æ’ƒãƒñ€” (Speed Up) and Electric boy comes right after it.

Edited by 2ne1
Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Beach House - Bloom

beach_house_bloom_416849.jpg

8/10

This album has some amazing and beautiful songs, but sufferes from sameness. Every song uses the same instruments and has the same vibe as the last. Listen to the album in sections or one song at a time, not all the way through or it gets tiring. Still very good.

Listen to: Myth

Trespassers+William+-+Different+Stars+capa.jpg

Trespassers William - Different Stars (2004)

Second album by Trespassers William, an amazing band from the US.

The lyrics, her vocals and the melancholic atmosphere created by the instruments makes this a perfect album to listen to when you just wanna get away or feel tired of all the upbeat-tempo pop.

I made a quick search and noticed this band hasn't been mentioned once on this forum so you should really try it out!

Songs to start with: Different stars, Vapour Trail & In A Song (the ending of this song is flawless)

10/10

• Admin changed the title to Rate the last album you listened to