Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rate the last album you listened to

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Electra Heart - Marina and the Diamonds

8/10

Decided to give her a chance and she is actually pretty good.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Born to Die- Lan Del Ray

4/10 :confuse:

Not, what was I was expecting when so many people where raving about this girl. Her songs are quite boring, and the only thing innovative about her is her singing an ocative lower than most women. Her lyrics are superb though. Just not my type of music, I think she might be a little over rated. Please don't get mad by my score of it, it's jut my opnion

Edited by GovHooker

JudasInTheDark

Born to Die- Lan Del Ray

4/10 :confuse:

Not, what was I was expecting when so many people where raving about this girl. Her songs are quite boring, and the only thing innovative about her is her singing an ocative lower than most women. Her lyrics are superb though. Just not my type of music, I think she might be a little over rated. Please don't get mad by my score of it, it's jut my opnion

Trust me, I felt the same way at first, but it can grow on you SOOO much. Her voice is just hypnotizing after awhile :flutter:

51rsXVorWTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Our Version Of Events (Special Edition) by Emeli Sandé

Rating: 10/10

It's been a long time since I've heard a great album like this :legend:

Lion Heart

220px-GZALiquidSwords.jpg

GZA- Liquid Swords

Rating: 10/10

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PinkFloydWallCoverOriginalNoText.jpg

Pink Floyd - The Wall

10/10 It is really good, it is a concept album and all the songs flow together, it is more like a single work than just a bunch of songs put together, really cool.

Definitely one of my favorite albums! Never dies.

Unapologetic - Rihanna (2012)

rihanna-unapologetic-cover.jpg

So I decided to listen to this album, after liking several tracks, and it happened to be a pretty good album. It's not amazing or ground-breaking, but it contains some really great songs and cool vibes I've never related to Rihanna. The combination betwen EDM, urban music and a bit of dubstep in the right places is what makes it so good, despite some annoying tracks I skipped.

Edited by BackFromMars

Vessel - Twenty One Pilots

9/10

Twenty One Pilots - Twenty One Pilots

8/10

I fell in love with them after hearing "Holding on to You" (basically their debut single), They're very different, like a mixture of fun. and mackelmore.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Solitaire

1875425113-1.jpg

CRIM3S - EP 2012

Magic. 8/10.

YUSH. CRIM3S = :legend:

They sound really REALLY similar to Crystal Castles. Not sure if these two bands have made a new genre or something, but I love this sound and would really like to find similar artists.

The only track on this EP that I didn't go crazy for was Holes, but from what I understood of the lyrics themselves, they're really nice. I just don't like the way the vocals were processed on that one track. :/

- Previously Sycothisis

• Admin changed the title to Rate the last album you listened to