💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rate the last album you listened to

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Did you listen to the bonus tracks though?

Better than the regular edition tracks TBQH

I did :) I liked all of them except for Last Goodbye. Edited by Klou

cookie-bite-web.jpg

Here you go

Aww that's sweet of you! I'm waiting for the cookie Wiz-K promised me though - should arrive next Tuesday or so - but thank you. :)

5DP9E.jpg

*bjork-post.jpg

*Björk 'Post'

*9/10

*Everything from the vocals, the production and the lyrics is a true work of art in Björk's second solo album. I was blown away when listening to this album. It makes me feel fresh and relaxed at the same time. The songs I recommend listening to are: "Army of Me", "Hyperballad", "Enjoy", and "Headphones.

*Rihanna-Unapologetic-600-400.jpg

Album: Unapologetic (2012)

Artist: Rihanna

Label: Def Jam

Rating: 9.5 / 10

Rihanna's first ever Billboard 200 chart leader came off as a widely stunning surprise, in terms of musical direction and lyrical depth, mainly thanks to the exceptional team of producers, songwriters behind this pop-filled album with influences from EDM and a touch of dubstep, and of course, to Rihanna herself as this is by far her best material where she completely showcased her vocal prowess. It's an album fueled by Rihanna's core emotions, err as what she tries to convey to the public, whether her bold divulgence about romance (Diamonds), her upfront mantra regarding her private life which often times being scrutinized by the media and the public (Nobody's Business featuring her controversial on/off flame Chris Brown), or her underlying desire to satisfy as many audience as she wants with the blatantly radio-ready anthems (Phresh Out the Runway, Numb, Right Now) and there's the emotionally captivating ballad (Stay) which would surely hook the audience to take this one-of-a-kind ride from the reigning pop juggernaut Rihanna, and it's called Unapologetic.

misanthrope

Warrior - Ke$ha

So awesome when I write a whole review and it all got erased, so now for a shorter version! I wasn't as disappointed with the album as I was initially, but there still are no "wow" moments on here. The first half is definitely worse than the second half. Tracks like Warrior, Crazy Kids, and Thinking of You made me think the album would bomb, but was saved by the rock edged second half.

It's a weird album with Ke$ha sounding very generic + her rap/sing/talk one minute and then a talented rock edged artist the next. I just wish she stuck with more of the latter, but unfortunately she sold out a bit for radio with the former.

It's a pretty standard Pop album with not many thrills and will probably be just enough for her to continue her top 10 streak. I personally listen to this album and don't feel it is a standout in the crowded pop world.

6.5/10

Standout tracks: C'mon, Dirty Love, Love Into the Light

Duds: Warrior, Crazy Kids, Thinking of You

*I never rate albums with the bonus tracks. They're called "bonus" for a reason.

Dirty Love is like the worst song on the record! Its a total joke! And C'Mon is as generic as Thinking of You lol At least Warrior and Crazy Kids are Ke$ha doing Ke$ha :nails: pressed honestly.

Dirty Love is like the worst song on the record! Its a total joke! And C'Mon is as generic as Thinking of You lol At least Warrior and Crazy Kids are Ke$ha doing Ke$ha :nails: pressed honestly.

Umm I'm pretty sure I'm not the "pressed" one here If it makes you feel any better I've listened to the album many more times, I don't like Dirty Love so much anymore, and I'd up my rating to a 7/10.

I rate albums fairly on here compared to some other people. I actually spent my money on the album, listened to it from start to finish in FULL a few times, then rated it honestly. Plus, 6.5 is more on the positive side if I recall :huh:

Edited by Klou

Born to Die - The Paradise Edition = 9/10

Originally thought she was overhyped and didn't really want to listen her b/c I didn't think I would like her. I had heard a couple of songs of hers and thought she was ok. But I have Taylor Swift to thanks for getting me into Lana. I saw the recently released video for Trouble and all the comments were stating Taylor copied Lana's video for Ride, so I watched the video for Ride and fell in love with it. So the next day I decided to give Lana a chance and the rest is history.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

misanthrope

Deftones - Koi No Yokan 10/10

deftoneskoinoyokancover.jpeg

Deftones are back and better than ever. The way they incorporate shoegaze and different styles of prog rock yet still sound so current is ****ing dope.

Metacritic score: 86/100 :eek:

Edited by leviticus

Christina Aguilera-Lotus

7/10

One of her best albums.

Favorites:Blank Page,Just A Fool,Make The World Move,Army Of Me

Red Hot Kinda Love is probably the weakest one

Push and Shove - No Doubt

no-doubt-push-and-shove-album-cover-1348165804.jpg

My first listen to this album as a whole. I've never been a big fan of No Doubt (not a big fan of ska), so i wasn't really excited about this album when it was released. Decided to take a listen to this album, after listening and loving some songs from it especially Looking Hot, and I must say I'm more than impressed. This is such a great album. Amazing production, great vocals from Gwen, and so enjoyable guitar riffs and rhythms. Even Settle Down, which I didn't like in the first time, has grown on me, and now there isn't a single track I dislike. Just love it! 9.5/10

Edited by BackFromMars

PinkFloydWallCoverOriginalNoText.jpg

Pink Floyd - The Wall

10/10 It is really good, it is a concept album and all the songs flow together, it is more like a single work than just a bunch of songs put together, really cool.

• Admin changed the title to Rate the last album you listened to