Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is musical director of the Mugler show, may share new music

Featured Posts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cake like Lady Gaga isn't really an actual Gaga song :usrs:

It wasn't even written by her. It was written by a fan and she did the vocals. It was just some fun.

I'm sure Nicola was joking. It is a fun song that they have all joked about, including gaga posting a pic saying "Bus like Lady Gaga".

Cake doesn't suit the runway, it isn't a serious song. Mugler is a serious fashion brand and they won't have that playing as their song i'm sure. Nicola also said "New Show music". Not "We will be playing Cake"

Also give Gaga a little credit, she is the music director. I am sure she will pic something more appropriate.

misanthrope

Cake like Lady Gaga isn't really an actual Gaga song :usrs:

It wasn't even written by her. It was written by a fan and she did the vocals. It was just some fun.

I'm sure Nicola was joking. It is a fun song that they have all joked about, including gaga posting a pic saying "Bus like Lady Gaga".

Cake doesn't suit the runway, it isn't a serious song. Mugler is a serious fashion brand and they won't have that playing as their song i'm sure. Nicola also said "New Show music". Not "We will be playing Cake"

Also give Gaga a little credit, she is the music director. I am sure she will pic something more appropriate.

Idk man....they played it at the BTWB in Paris...for some reason gaga/djws seem to like it. And him saying Cake Like Mugler just seems like hes alluding to that song.

Archived