💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is musical director of the Mugler show, may share new music

Featured Posts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Azealia tweeted about the Mugler show tonight, and it made me think - a remix of Ratchet playing, would be kinda awesooooooome

Azealia tweeted about the Mugler show tonight, and it made me think - a remix of Ratchet playing, would be kinda awesooooooome

This

Darcklighter22

You're all getting your hopes up. Lmfao

well this is how she previewed BTW tracks last time around but yeah there would of been more hype if it was something truly new...most likely will be cake like lady gur gur

blehh no more rap please altho getting all these songs out of the way and leaving the best for when the album really comes out is fine by me

HOTRODSGAGA

this era is all about disappointing us so far. inb4 she doesn't even get on that runway , she will be in her dj booth all the time playing with some buttons pretending she is mixing some stuff. just watch it happen

Darcklighter22

this era is all about disappointing us so far. inb4 she doesn't even get on that runway , she will be in her dj booth all the time playing with some buttons pretending she is mixing some stuff. just watch it happen

how's this era disappointing? BTW was extremely overhyped and gimmicky...the only thing with this era is she says that she'l release the album in early 2013....anyone really thinking she was going to release anything in 2012 is delusional! it is gaga where talking about lol

She probably won't be there though. She didn't tweet or confirm her attendance.

this

It's gonna be CAKE aka TRAP :laughga:

I actually :heart: that track, but...

I WANT NEW MUSIC

Plz, Gagz ! We needz ERTFLOP :crazy: !

The ARTPOPERA didn't even start yet. Calm down

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

If they play Cake, I will have lost all faith in Nicola

Well, he did tweet "cake like mugler"

Let's wait and see what happens :ohno:

Archived