💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is musical director of the Mugler show, may share new music

Featured Posts

What do you mean? DJ White Shadow specifically asked fans to submit lyrics for him.

...and amazingly, had a winner in an hour. Who wished to remain anonymous. Do you not see? Also, he didn't ask for lyrics:

"Your lyrical submissions are appreciated, although not acceptable for this particular event. Sing/rap that **** b---hes..."

So he got a full vocal track. With a disguised voice. That turned out to sound a lot like Gaga when pitch corrected.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first thought was Cake, but then my mind drifted off into fantasy land and I remembered that Azealia and Gaga have both been featured by Mugler. But I'm not getting my hopes up for Ratchet.

Cake Like Lady Gaga is not a runway song musically, so if she does use it, it will be a remix. But, because it's a joke song, the song has no credibility to be used for a catwalk either. :yes:

I think the song could be PARTYNAUSEOUS, since we're getting that in the next three weeks. :)

I can honestly see no way in which they would use that song. It would be reeeeally unprofessional of them and give Mugler a bad name. It will be something new that we don't know about yet.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Glad Nicola and Gaga are still working together.

Does anybody know what the time span was from when she remixed ScheiBe for Mugler to when she released BTW?

That way we might know if it could be new music or not?

Bloody hooker

Glad Nicola and Gaga are still working together.

Does anybody know what the time span was from when she remixed ScheiBe for Mugler to when she released BTW?

That way we might know if it could be new music or not?

Four months

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Four months

I think theres a possibility of hearing something remixed/new then, especially if she wants to release new music early 2013.

Archived