💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is musical director of the Mugler show, may share new music

Featured Posts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't share new music like before and ruin all the hype and the good parts for a couple of songs... :sick:

It didn't ruin them for me,

Government Hooker and **** weren't highlights for me though so maybe that's why I didn't really care at the end of the day.

Idk man....they played it at the BTWB in Paris...for some reason gaga/djws seem to like it. And him saying Cake Like Mugler just seems like hes alluding to that song.

True, but it was after the show. And it wasn't even the version with gaga's vocals. I don't think they could call that "New Show Music by Lady Gaga" considering she took no part in creating the song, and if they are not using her vocals they can't even claim that. :shrug:

I see your point, I just don't think a fashion label would want that song playing. And I don't think it suits the catwalk.

MelbHawker

How long before BTW did they do the Scheibe Remix/Govt. Hooker Remix?

Im not expecting anything tbh. Im hoping for some killer outfits though. Gaga in Mugler. YES!

Why would anybody plays Hip Hop on the catwalk :lmao:

I believe it's another song.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

misanthrope

True, but it was after the show. And it wasn't even the version with gaga's vocals. I don't think they could call that "New Show Music by Lady Gaga" considering she took no part in creating the song, and if they are not using her vocals they can't even claim that. :shrug:

I see your point, I just don't think a fashion label would want that song playing. And I don't think it suits the catwalk.

It was Gaga's vocals though the pitch was just turned down.

So happy to have Gaga and Nicola collaborating again! Excited to see what they come up with.

Hopefully it's not Cake Like again :blehga:

MelbHawker

Good point! At least we know we'll be getting some new pics tomorrow!

Hopefully Terry R attends and takes some good shots. Happy to see her working with Nicola again. He's a god.

Archived