💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Akon: 'Gaga and I will 100 per cent hit the studio again in the future'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

The 'Locked Up' hitmaker kickstarted the career of the global superstar, who he helped sign a joint deal with Interscope Records and his own KonLive Distribution back in 2007, and he's revealed he has a number of unheard gems which he wants to rework and put out if he's given the seal of approval from the 'Shallow' hitmaker.

He told The Sun newspaper's Bizarre column: "I've got a Lady Gaga folder of stuff that's never been released.

"I think it will be redone but it will be heard. It all depends on how she feels because she's the boss."

And asked if they plan to hit the studio together again, he said: "In the future? 100 per cent. We're definitely going to do a lot more together."

The 'Lonely' rapper - who has transformed into a Latin and Afrobeats star with his latest music - recently revealed he still sees the 33-year-old star as his "little sister".

He said: "Now that one [Lady Gaga] bumped right into me ... it was crazy man. The relationship is still solid, that's still my little sister."

https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/musicnews/akon-folder-lady-gaga-songs-wants-release-1217043.html

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

"I think it will be redone but it will be heard. It all depends on how she feels because she's the boss."

RedOne collab confirmed :excited2: yaaaas :stalkga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

crisTEAne

is he high on meth labs products in shade delusional or

e9e.jpg

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Lighter

First of all, Akon SHUT UP. Shut up Akon SHUT UP. You don't have a career shut up be QUIET, be quiet while grown folks are talking, you don’t have anything going for yourself, you have a FLOP producing  career, LET IT GO.

Archived