💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Make An ARTPOP EP!

Isidro Guevara

Featured Posts

Isidro Guevara

What would your ARTPOP EP tracklist look like? Mine would go like this(only 8 tracks just like TFM):

1. Aura 

2. Venus 

3. G.U.Y. 

4. Sexxx Dreams 

5. MANiCURE 

6. Do What You Want Ft. Frank Ocean 

7. Gypsy 

8. Applause

I think this flows pretty well and it follows the "Goddess of Love" theme that Gaga was going for in that era. My single choices would be the last 3 tracks with Applause being the first, DWYW 2nd, and Gypsy the final. 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

1. Aura

2. Venus

3. G.U.Y.

4. Sexxx Dreams

5. ARTPOP

6. Swine

7. Mary Jane Holland

8. Brooklyn Nights

9. Dope

10. Applause

ok maybe to much songs but i think this is a vibe 

oh jewels and drugs would also fit in :enigma:

hot blondes in odd positions

Red Velvet

1. Aura

2. Venus

3. Sexxx Dreams

4. Mary Jane Holland

5. I Wanna Be With U

6. Gypsy

7. Applause

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

SeasonOfTheWitch

1. Aura

2. Venus

3. G.U.Y.

4. Donatella

5. ARTPOP

Short and simple, EDM perfection ft. ARTPOP because it’s the title track 

2020Covid19IsOurs

ARTPOP

Applause

DWUW

This is a 3 track Christmas gift to her fans. Buy now on amazon for 99 cents!

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

dynamite

The original ARTPOP album but without Fashion!, Tagliatelle, Dope (no hate I just prefer IWBWY) and Jewels n Drugs

1. Aura ft. Beyoncé
2. Applause  
3. G.U.Y. 
4. Sexxx Dreams 
5. Do What You Want ft.Britney Spears 
6. Fashion!  
7. ARTPOP 
8. Gypsy  

Isidro Guevara
12 minutes ago, Noir said:

1. Aura ft. Beyoncé
2. Applause  
3. G.U.Y. 
4. Sexxx Dreams 
5. Do What You Want ft.Britney Spears 
6. Fashion!  
7. ARTPOP 
8. Gypsy  

Oooh! I really like the creativity here! Awesome tracklist!!!:firega:

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

MANiCURE 6

I find the album perfect the way it is ;-)

1. ARTPOP (with the strings intro)

2. Aura (Demo vocals)

3. G.U.Y.

4. Sexxx Dreams

5. Do What U Want (With My Body)

6. MANiCURE (with the "I want expensive things..." ending)

7. Fashion! (feat. RuPaul)

8. Mary Jane Holland (Demo ''Cause III loOOOve YouUuuuuuu betteRrrrr thAnnn..." :ladyhaha:)

9. Brooklyn Nights

10. Gypsy

11. Applause

Singles would be Brooklyn NightsDo What U Want (With My Body) and Applause !

gagaschickens

venus

guy

mary jane holland

ARTPOP

gypsy

swine

do what you want featuring r k***y (yea i know but his version is superior)

applause

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Spoiler

Notes:

ARTPOP starts with the 'Free my mind, ARTPOP' refrain, and prominently features hee-hees. The chorus is "A hybrid can withstand these things" with powerful instrumentals, and the post-chorus would be a softer "We could, we could belong together, ARTPOP". It ends with the same 'Free' refrain, echoing the word 'stop' to the next song, Aura.

The repeated 'stop' becomes the beat, and Aura commences. The verses feature the demo vocals, and the outro is extended with the chorus repeated three times, the instrumentals fading, and then it appears once more as Gaga sings 'Aura-ah-ahh' again and again and then 'ART-POP' to end the track. 

PARTYNAUSEOUS is quite like the leaked version. The first half of the song is the 'artRave' version, and the second half of the song is the Kendrick Lamar part. The beat drop in the first half is more powerful. The beat calms down after Gaga repeats the 'Nod, if you wanna be high with the enemy' chorus twice, and then the second half commences. The ending is much like the leaked track itself.

Do What U Want is the solo version of the track, with an extended outro of 'Do what you want with me, what you want with my body!' It ends with the word 'World'.

Sexxx Dreams is the SwineFest version of the track, without the 'You were in my' parts. A new post-chorus is added in the second chorus of 'Sex-sex-ex dreams (damn you were in my sex dreams)' repeated four times and then the bridge thrives in.

Mary Jane Holland features the leaked demo part of 'Puff in, puff out' at the beginning, and it crashes on to the rest of the song. The pre-chorus obviously is the demo part of 'Cause I love you better than Russian hookers and cheap gin.'

Brooklyn Nights should have a more polished production and more vulnerable vocals.

Gypsy is much like the album version but has the 'I can be' on the second chorus before she belts out 'tonight'.

Applause should have a more powerful chorus and features the 'Thing that I love' that Gaga says before the second chorus thunders in (the VMAs 2013 part). 

Sexxx Dreams featuring Rihanna has the second verse sung by the featured artist and the rest Rihanna can do whatever the hell she wants. 

ARTPOP - the Extended Play

1. ARTPOP

2. Aura

3. PARTYNAUSEOUS (with Kendrick Lamar)

4. Do What U Want

5. Sexxx Dreams

6. Mary Jane Holland

7. Brooklyn Nights

8. Gypsy

9. Applause

♤♡◇♧

Singles would be Aura (February 2013) -> Do What U Want (May 2013) -> PARTYNAUSEOUS (with Kendrick Lamar) (August 2013) -> Brooklyn Nights (November 2013) -> Sexxx Dreams (with Rihanna) (January 2014) - Single Version

i got carried away :poot:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Archived