Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

"Christmas Tree" chosen the Worst Christmas Song

Hebi

Featured Posts

Metro:

(From best to worst)

1. Lady Gaga - Christmas Tree (2008)

"Sweet mother of Gaga, why? We know, we know. It’s not from this decade but it’s so bad it transfers into this decade. Just… just listen to the song, everyone. If you enjoy it, then we’re assuming you’re too far gone. Nothing can save you now."

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/24/ranked-decades-christmas-songs-best-worst-dont-11935898/

Global News:

(In no particular order)

"If you haven’t stopped to listen to any of these godawful holiday-themed “songs,” then I urge you to sit through all two minutes, 20 seconds of this monstrosity.

We know you’re now an Academy Award winner, Gaga, but that doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten about this trainwreck. How could we?"

https://globalnews.ca/news/6279030/best-and-worst-holiday-songs-list-2019/

SharkmanthaC

I enjoy this song for the simple pleasure of it. It’s in no way a favorite but I always thought it wasn’t supposed to be that serious of a song anyway?

she/her/hers

Regina George

Well I mean... :oops: it was definitely not supposed to be a serious christmas song

PoetsTryinWrite

When I was 12 and listened to this I was so shocked that Gaga had a bad song. I thought this is so awful please no don't be this awful omg it IS this awful 

So what did I do? I listened to it over and over and over again until my brain unwillingly learned to enjoy it.

I played it a few days ago for the first time in years and my brain engaged some weird traumatised robotic ritual... Gaga the **** we do for you. 

Edit: tbh I effing love it idc what any article says

Defend Your Humanity.

Thomas P
2 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

When I was 12 and listened to this I was so shocked that Gaga had a bad song. I thought this is so awful please no don't be this awful omg it IS this awful 

So what did I do? I listened to it over and over and over again until my brain unwillingly learned to enjoy it.

I played it a few days ago for the first time in years and my brain engaged some weird traumatised robotic ritual... Gaga the **** we do for you. 

Edit: tbh I effing love it idc what any article says

This was me. 

Its the only Christmas song I like drunk, so it wins in my book

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Widows Kiss
3 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

this is so awful please no don't be this awful omg it IS this awful 

OG Monsters talking about Joanne

migamiga

it came up on shuffle while i was having christmas lunch with my mom's side and everyone was like "wtf is this" :enigma:

Archived