Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Norman F*cking Rockwell - the most #1s on 2019 Year-End Lists

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

LilyLark
6 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Remember how everyone attacked Lana when she first came out?

Some of it was downright petty and cruel and a lot of it was misogynistic. If it was random twitter randos, it was to be expected because there are a lot of nasty anonymous people on twitter, but the number of legitimate music critics who used to come for her in the most f*cked up ways was unreal.

And I love Lana and consider her one of my favorite artists, and I realize she's not above criticism (her vocals are interesting, but she can be a bit flat and she's nowhere near Ariana, Gaga, Bey)—but the criticism would barely touch on her vocal and instead rip into her appearance, etc.

Sneaky Oliver

She has to win the AOTY next year, I have to be graced enough to watch her get on that stage and make a timid cute speech with a little giggle and smile at the end

I’m on my Legacy Act era

HausOfHarlow

Absolutely deserved! NFR has been one of my favorite and most anticipated releases ever. What I have loved most about being a Lana fan (since I discovered Video Games unofficial lyric video on Youtube in December 2011) has been the quantity has been equally matched with the quality. Some artists like to overfeed their fans (no names mentioned) but Lana keeps us well fed but not stuffed, with quality and real music. Looking forward to the next 30 years with her. 

Dukttape
7 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I actually just listened to Gone.

I don't know you, but I already really like you.

Lana my girl finally getting everything she deserves, I'm pretty sure it's the most acclaimed ablum this year via critics   :giveup:

gagaisitalian
On 12/23/2019 at 9:52 PM, Dukttape said:

I- :ladyhaha: what

I said what I said :kiss:

I prefer the effort she put into Ultraviolence, not the lullabies of NFR.

Archived