💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Artist Arena: Absurd

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

Davian

And of course congrats to @Gimme More & @HighRoad for slaying together at #2!:firega: Well done guys! (don't forget to stream High Road January 31th to celebrate)

And thank you @A Hybrid for hosting this insane, but hilarious game!:ladyhaha::heart: It was a lot of fun:applause:

giphy.gif

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

Thank you everyone for playing :heart: It was really tiring at times (mostly this ceremony, I didn’t know the winner myself until after ranking 21 was posted :poot:) but overall I had a great time as well, and that’s thanks to you guys, all of you :kara:

A special thanks to @Mikolaj for letting me do this, you’re the king :firega:

Congrats @Davian, Christina be snappin’ into the 2020’s thanks to you :woot: Maybe you should really be her manager :huntyga:

Congrats to @Jose P, @Ally Campana, @HighRoad and @Gimme More. You all did amazing, making it to the top 5!

Unfortunately, there will not be an AAA2 anytime soon. My exams are starting again and I have to study, not only for the exams, but also for my German language skills in order to prepare myself for my future studies in Germany. I cannot promise any specific date or if it will ever happen, but I can safely say that there will not be a second season for at least 6 months. Though the original AA will continue with a fourth season which I will hopefully be able to join, so see you all there! Thank you :heart:

No family’s safe when I sashay

gagaxsebert
4 minutes ago, Davian said:

And of course congrats to @Gimme More & @HighRoad for slaying together at #2!:firega: Well done guys! (don't forget to stream High Road January 31th to celebrate)

Listen to the winner and stream on 31/01

45-E0-F1-EB-8-F82-4392-B705-C261-D3-C2-B

Used to be HighRoad

Antonio

Yay! Good job @Davian, you slayed it. 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Ally Campana

Wow I got murdered by the Gods :ladyhaha:. Its alright, I’m happy with 5th place. I sent the songs that meant the most to me from Halsey so regardless I won’t have changed my choices as Manic is too new at the moment. Congrats to all the finalists. Y’all did incredible. :heart: @Davian @HighRoad @Gimme More @Jose P

Thank you @A Hybrid for hosting this. Had a great time. :heart:

Btw Manic is out now and if y’all could check out the album and stream, it would mean a great deal to me (especially those of you from the US)

Does it matter? Damage is done

• 3 months later...
littlepotter
On 1/19/2020 at 12:50 AM, A Hybrid said:

I cannot promise any specific date or if it will ever happen, but I can safely say that there will not be a second season for at least 6 months.

Aged like milk :ally:

I just finished reading through this whole thread. Wow :giveup: Can't wait to see what it's like to play!

chaeri pls

HoneyB

Stream this misunderstood legend!:heart:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived