Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Artist Arena: Absurd

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

A Hybrid

RATING 13: APOLLO @Marges to HALSEY @Ally Campana

IMG-5961.jpg

As Apollo, I say that these lyrics are good but not the best. I did researches about the meaning of the songs and that was, what defined the final score for the three songs. Overall, I enjoyed the songs, but the lyrics could have been better in my opinion.

Spoiler

6/10

RATING 14: POSEIDON @Glamourpuss to BRITNEY SPEARS @Gimme More

IMG-5956.jpg

These choruses slap. Toxic is that song.

Spoiler

9/10

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian
6 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Watch @Davian respond to this with an Xtina Lotus post :ally: 

Lotus who?

FB01-D708-2356-4-C3-A-9854-30522223-DD4- 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

A Hybrid

RATING 15: APOLLO @Marges to MADONNA @Jose P

IMG-5961.jpg

In the name of Apollo, I can say that these lyrics, especially 'Frozen' are BRILLIANT. I have high standards by judging lyrics and it's complexivity. What matters for me are the meaning behind it and also some metaphors like in Frozen. I really liked those, but she can definitely do better. Overall, the songs are well chosen and Apollo gave you a quite good rating.

Spoiler

7/10

Davian

@Ally Campana I wonder, would you have send different songs (or at least one) now that you listened to Manic in full? 

A Hybrid

RATING 16: DEMETER @Nuggets to CHRISTINA AGUILERA @Davian

IMG-5959.jpg

It is I, The Greek Goddess Demeter, the daughter of Cronus and Rhea, sister of Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Hestia, and Hera, the goddess of harvest, crops, and fertility. But we're not here to talk about me today. I was asked to listen to 3 songs from this mortal called Christina Aguilera and I was promised i would love them, so I did. Here's what I have to say: As some of you may know, I love acoustic instrumentation and sadly, that is something 2 out of 3 songs from this Xtina girl didn't have so I had no choice but to deduct some points from your overall score. However, even if I wasn't really that fond of your submissions instrumentation, I have to admit their quality was undeniable and her vocals were on point all the time.

Spoiler

7.5/10

RATING 17: HERMES @Animal Claws to KESHA @HighRoad

IMG-5966.jpg

Although I (Hermes) don't like ballads, the message that Praying brings is great and inspiring, helping listeners to battle difficult things in life.  Learn To Let Go shows us another message of acceptance of reality and learn to live life the way it is, leave the past behind and move on.  Woman has a strong message that is female empowerment, a recent topic that covers many debates, and is used by women as a way of being included in society.  As a result of the submissions, I will give you...

Spoiler

8/10

Davian
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

tumblr_mw41e6IRIK1senbi8o4_400.gif

Let me ask the audience!

"Does Gimme More have any taste whatsoever? Huh?"

giphy.gif

Audience: "No! Omg no! Miss Wendy!"

"Just what I thought."

giphy.gif

Gimme More
Just now, Davian said:

Let me ask the audience!

"Does Gimme More have any taste whatsoever? Huh?"

giphy.gif

Audience: "No! Omg no! Miss Wendy!"

"Just what I thought."

giphy.gif

don't get cheeky with me luv

tumblr_lt8vq9nCtV1r4ho66o1_250.gif

#JusticeForBritney ♡

A Hybrid

I made a mistake, Antonio is not Dionysus, Florian is. I corrected it. (rating 7)

Davian

I'm actually very happy with 7,5, since Demeter was the last God I picked and I wasn't very sure about it:selena: Thank you @Nuggets!:vegas:

Archived