A Hybrid

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

RATING 1: ZEUS to MADONNA @Jose P

IMG-5954.jpg

So you have dared to perform before the almighty? Then you shall hear my evaluation. Your pieces are good to listen to, though I do not see a poet in you. Your songs lack literary value, except for Frozen. If you were a poet, you would’ve been the victim of my lightning bolt, thankfully you are a bard. I was entertained by your selections, though I was not impressed. But something out of the ordinary was not required. You did what you had to do without taking any risk. I grant you…

Spoiler

8/10

RATING 2: ZEUS to BRITNEY SPEARS @Gimme More

IMG-5954.jpg

Your performance was entertaining. The vocals were not impressive, but the nature of the songs didn’t require them to be. What I did not like was that your songs did not at all differ in style. I understand that you mortals need these pieces to be happy, but it should not be the only option. However I must admit that you are good at what you do, and you shall be awarded for it.

Spoiler

7.5/10

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid

RATING 3: ZEUS to HALSEY @Ally Campana

IMG-5954.jpg

I found your songs unsatisfactory. They are interesting and have good poetry in them. But I thought they had a tendency of not reaching a climax. They were lacking something unique. When you are performing to gods, you shall not expect to perform like any human bard, you are to be rewarded for something better than that. I do not mean this in a bad way, that you are a bad bard, but your choices could have been more worthy of the Olympian halls.

Spoiler

6/10

RATING 4: ZEUS to KESHA @HighRoad

IMG-5954.jpg

Your songs have messages in them dangerous for the Ancient Greek, messages that should be kept hidden until the time comes. Although we, as gods, are used to this and I am very impressed by your vocal and emotional delivery, as well as your ability to cheer up your audience. I cannot point out any flaws, except the acceptable repetitiveness of Learn To Let Go.

Spoiler

9/10

A Hybrid

RATING 5: ZEUS to CHRISTINA AGUILERA @Davian

IMG-5954.jpg

You, mortal, have a godly voice. Though it is not the voice of a god, it is still a mortal voice and mortal voices hurt when their intensity is too high. You should be careful with that, otherwise I enjoyed all of your songs and found them impressive. Well done.

Spoiler

9/10

bloody g

well the fact that halsey got to top 5 is already great enough, i wasn't expecting that at all :pray:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Glamourpuss

I feel bad for not leaving proper comments in character :selena: I had a banging headache at the time and couldn't think of anything creative to say at the time.

A Hybrid

RATING 6: APHRODITE @loathereality to MADONNA @Jose P

IMG-5964.jpg

Just one kiss on my lips / Was all it took to seal the future / Nothing really matters / Love is all we need / You're frozen / When your heart's not open. All of them are solid songs about love and the beauty of it. The choices deserve a...

Spoiler

10/10

RATING 7: DIONYSUS @Florian to BRITNEY SPEARS @Gimme More

IMG-5969.jpg

Dear mortals, after the multiple prayers of @GimmeMore to my cult I decided to put my eyes on ha and organize a listening party like only the God of Entertainment knows with all my nymphs, fauns and other twinks. This could have gone very wrong but... We loved it ! The bops about dancing until the end of time and about addiction and intoxication sounds like poetry to my divine ears. You should have seen all the nymphs on the dancefloor, it was great ! I will say that I was particularly offended when I heard "Work B**ch". Why would I have to work ?! How is that fun ?! If I want to party in France (beautiful place by the way) I just have to clap my fingers and organize something there. But I kinda like the irony of it and the song was very entertaining. Little mortal, Dionysus granted you a...

Spoiler

9/10

Davian

Wow the scores are really high:bradley: This is gonna be so close!

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

A Hybrid

RATING 8: APHRODITE @loathereality to HALSEY @Ally Campana

IMG-5964.jpg

I felt less love more despair and loneliness when i listened to the song and i do not know those feelings, everyone loves me cuz i am aphrodite bish. Same thing goes with graveyard too. What happened to simple love songs where everything happens with a click.

Spoiler

5/10

RATING 9: POSEIDON @Glamourpuss to KESHA @HighRoad

IMG-5956.jpg

I liked all these choices and that the choruses were empowering.

Spoiler

9/10

A Hybrid

RATING 10: ATHENA @Bloody Grammys to CHRISTINA AGUILERA @Davian

IMG-5947.jpg

Composition:

The composition of Stronger Than Ever is decent for a pop ballad. It is better for the R&B tune Fall In Line, which has some jazz influences in the verses and an explosive key change into a final grand, godly chorus, followed by a noteworthy ending.
Fighter has an outstanding guitar performance for a pop rock song and an impressive showcase of vocals towards the end.

I have heard in them multiple instrumentations: piano, electric guitars, percussion, synthesizer, even violins.

Vocals:

The use sophisticated riffs and runs makes for a unique tone, specially in Fall In Line.
Although I enjoyed her perfomance on Stronger Than Ever, I have to say that her belts sounded forced, or a bit tense during the chorus.
Finally, although some other gods shook her heads, I personally loved the intentionally strained, raspy, edgy belts on Fighter.

So sorry the mortal charts have failed this woman, this Goddess knows better.

Spoiler

10/10

Archived