Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Artist Arena: Absurd

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

A Hybrid
Just now, DeluluSwine said:

can i still join

I’m sorry, after this point I can’t allow any players :) Don’t worry though, this is just a spinoff game, maybe you’ll make it to AA4!

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

With 5 male artists (Michael Jackson, ZAYN, Todrick Hall, The Black Eyed Peas, Backstreet Boys) this is, although not really a part of the AA series, the most male artists we’ve had in a game so far :enigma:

at least I think so

Red Velvet

I am scared considering 3 players are getting eliminated each round and some has a really big hatred for K-Pop which is the genre 2NE1 is. Please don't be biased. Just bop to them. I will give English lyrics. Also Can't Nobody is literally their only English song so...

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

I am scared considering 3 players are getting eliminated each round and some has a really big hatred for K-Pop which is the genre 2NE1 is. Please don't be biased. Just bop to them. I will give English lyrics. Also Can't Nobody is literally their only English song so...

15 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

- You won't give any portion of your score based on how much you enjoyed the song, just theme fitness, as theme fitness will be subjective enough this game.

I’ll remind this again once the first theme is announced, don’t worry :kara:

loathereality
4 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

that is fine tho

i was elmiinated first but still had fun the whole game

A Hybrid

For players who’re playing AA for the first time: I’m aware that this is not really the best concept to start AA, but I hope you’ll enjoy regardless :ladyhaha:

15 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

Can‘t Nobody issa bop :firega:

A Hybrid

Another rule I forgot to mention: If your artist has a collaboration with Lady Gaga where Gaga is the main artist, you can’t use that. Also unreleased songs are allowed if you can provide a free way to access them for all players and they’re full versions of the song.

Musicisfreedom
35 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Another rule I forgot to mention: If your artist has a collaboration with Lady Gaga where Gaga is the main artist, you can’t use that. Also unreleased songs are allowed if you can provide a free way to access them for all players and they’re full versions of the song.

So i made it? :enigma: I'm so excited to see what round  one is

Bitch I'm Madonna

Antonio
5 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

@Antonio please pick an artist :ohwell:

Omggg!!! Can I have Kylie Minogue ?

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived