• Miss Murder

• Nemo

• MJ Holland

• bammitssamm

it's exactly what you said 2 me :( not nice is it huh

:huh: Except it isn't.

I actually do appreciate your opinion from time to time Garnite

heavymlover

i'm sure an actual 'fat' person would want to kill themselves if they saw those 'gained a few extra pounds' gaga pics

This is not about a few extra pounds anymore. It's about her anorexia and bulimia problem. We all know she has never been as fat as the media is trying to show us... The point is not that she embraces a little bit of extra pounds. The point is that she accepts that she had eating disorders, but she's ok now.

:huh: Except it isn't.

I actually do appreciate your opinion from time to time Garnite

"and u posted it why" suggests you don't appreciate my input (be it vicarious) in this thread. then you told me it's always me with the negative suggesting you don't want 2 read me being "negative" even though i didn't even give my opinion on that quote, i thought it speaks 4 itself. then you're telling me what's trendy on gagadaily as if i haven't been posting here since 2009 and riding my own wave this whole time. how insulting :( how dismissive! Edited by garnite

"and u posted it why" suggests you don't appreciate my input (be it vicarious) in this thread. then you told me it's always me with the negative suggesting you don't want 2 read me being "negative" even though i didn't even give my opinion on that quote, i thought it speaks 4 itself. then you're telling me what's trendy on gagadaily as if i haven't been posting here since 2009 and riding my own wave this whole time. how insulting :( how dismissive!

You're misconstruing my words, and I'm starting to think it might be on purpose just to f**k with me but whatever.

I don't like how in a lot of threads you like to play the role of Gaga's biggest critic

I know you've been here a long time, I remember you from 1.0

Edited by Cosmic

I don't like how in a lot of threads you like to play the role of Gaga's biggest critic

well yeah, there can be a fine difference between a hater and a critic. i enjoy being the latter. maybe you don't see me that way. i'm just opinionated, and i think more should be. i think people would learn so much from even feigning this way of thinking, it's useful. sorry you don't like that but i can't help ya. :) Edited by garnite

It is sad that this became the current issue to begin with. Kudos to her for being brave.

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

I never think it's possible to love her more, but she always proves me wrong.

She is such a great ****ing role model and I wish people would open their eyes and see that. Her bravery and strength and acceptance and compassion are everything good that we need more of in this world.

Edited by resonance

This is so beautiful that I'm tearing up at work.

I have holes and raised skin on my ribs, chest, and neck area from an emergency procedure done when I was born (premature by 3 months, with non-functional lungs) that people have always pointed out throughout my entire life. The most recent time was when I gave a presentation in May at school and when I asked the audience if they had any questions, the first was, 'What is that thing on your neck? It's been bothering me all semester'. I've grown to accept them and appreciate them as something that makes me unique and is representative of how I'm alive today.

I'm going to post pictures of it later and tag it to A Body Revolution 2013.

Alien Tulip

This is so beautiful that I'm tearing up at work.

I have holes and raised skin on my ribs, chest, and neck area from an emergency procedure done when I was born (premature by 3 months, with non-functional lungs) that people have always pointed out throughout my entire life. The most recent time was when I gave a presentation in May at school and when I asked the audience if they had any questions, the first was, 'What is that thing on your neck? It's been bothering me all semester'. I've grown to accept them and appreciate them as something that makes me unique and is representative of how I'm alive today.

I'm going to post pictures of it later and tag it to A Body Revolution 2013.

I have something similar on my neck and top hand but its a birthmark. DOn't let it bother you, its what makes you YOU (beautiful) and I'm really proud of you that you are brave enough to post it on the body revoltuion 2013 section on littlemonsters.com. :hug: