Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Body Revolution 2013

Silver Keith

Featured Posts

saw on twitter

..and you posted it...why?

It's always you with the negative stuff. I know it's trendy to hate on everything Gaga does on GGD lately, but sometimes it's just ridiculous

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Murder

• Nemo

• MJ Holland

• bammitssamm

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

This is.......just so beautiful. I showed my mum and she said 'Thank God for Gaga!' and she nearly cried at some of the pics.

Good on Gaga, she's helping so many people. I hope the media that note of this!!

Sorry, but I don't rly see the weight she's gained, unless she used to be anorexic :(

I know I'm being a partypooper maybe, but this whole thing makes no sense to me. Gaga said "I'm proud that I gained some pounds, I love myself at any size" and in result she posts photos where she looks very fit/slim. Gaga thinks she's being brave whereas there are people with real body issues/insecurities. What do you think they're gonna feel when they see that?

She IS one of those people, that's the point! You never really recover from bulimia and although you personally may view her frame as slight and not "fat" - which would be right - she definitely sees it as something else (worsened tremendously by bulimic tendencies of course). Especially when the media is reinforcing those thoughts every single second which is literally what is happening in her case, it's not even subconsciously like with every other woman out there. It's the very nature of the problem she's attacking.

Edited by Nissa

Kermit the frog

She IS one of those people, that's the point! You never really recover from bulimia and although you personally may view her frame as slight and not "fat" - which would be right - she definitely sees it as something else - especially if the media is reinforcing those thoughts every single second which is literally what is happening in her case. That's the very nature of the problem she's attacking.

I see :)

What about Tara?

Tara looks like just lovely,she has a great pair of tits, just a little tummy fat.

What is she complaining about ? :sweat:

..and you posted it...why?

It's always you with the negative stuff. I know it's trendy to hate on everything Gaga does on GGD lately, but sometimes it's just ridiculous

wow go away your opinion is not appreciated :( Edited by garnite