Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Body Revolution 2013

Silver Keith

Featured Posts

Not to be a dick, but how is this 'brave' exactly? We've seen her half naked millions of times.

But now she's being called fat by the media and being made fun of because of her weight. She's saying that she's not afraid to be seen with extra weight. To someone who has been through bulimia or anorexia, 1 extra pound can mentally feel like 15.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Murder

• Nemo

• MJ Holland

• bammitssamm

Benjamin Monk

And Tara just posted an image of herself, talking about her lupas and her weight gain.

"i have lupus. Among other symptoms its made me gain weight"

i4ca888324e649_700.jpg

did we know that she had lupus before today? It shocked me I wasn't aware. She's so perf though :worship:

pink sushi

And Tara just posted an image of herself, talking about her lupas and her weight gain.

i4ca888324e649_700.jpg

:omg:

She looks amazing!

I love her so damn much :cry: the media is full of **** she's not fat at all I would do anything to have a body like that. Keep doing what you are doing gaga you look amazing!

Not to be a dick, but how is this 'brave' exactly? We've seen her half naked millions of times.

She has had an extensive history of bulimia, was and now again is being viciously attacked about her current weight in an incredible media frenzy but posts her own pictures showing exactly that which people/idiots called and still will be deciding to call or not call "fat" - in a world where any perceived female bodily flaw is seen as a stain on her own person? That's huge. It's a sign of acknowledgement and deep support towards people who suffer from eating disorders and women in general, while it is obviously a psychologically very painful step for her to do what she has done just now.

Edited by Nissa

saw on twitter

she just wants insecure vulnerable people to sign up to littlemonsters.com because eventually there's going to be exclusive things to purchase from that site and they're all going to eat up it's marketing you see

Kermit the frog

i4ca888324e649_700.jpg

Sorry, but I don't rly see the weight she's gained, unless she used to be anorexic :(

I know I'm being a partypooper maybe, but this whole thing makes no sense to me. Gaga said "I'm proud that I gained some pounds, I love myself at any size" and in result she posts photos where she looks very fit/slim. Gaga thinks she's being brave whereas there are people with real body issues/insecurities. What do you think they're gonna feel when they see that?