💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Body Revolution 2013

Silver Keith

Featured Posts

I'm confused, we've already known this and we've seen her like this before...??

photoshopped, sure. She was also posing to show off her flaws instead of hide them. Also, from what the lm.com page shows us, it looks like she will be celebrating everyone's flaws, not just her own. I personally love this!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Murder

• Nemo

• MJ Holland

• bammitssamm

:cry: She just posted for everyone to post photos of their insecurities.

I hope she continues with projects like this. Helping change attitudes about our bodies and encouraging others to embrace the way they look.

Amazing. This is why we know that she is different than all of the other pop stars in the world. She's truly breaking ground here.

She said so herself she gained 25 pounds, but she looks the same here!

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

She had bulimia? Did we know that?? I didnt...

She mentioned it when she visited the Young Women's conference with Maria Shriver early this year.

Edited by Deacon

And Tara just posted an image of herself, talking about her lupas and her weight gain.

"i have lupus. Among other symptoms its made me gain weight"

i4ca888324e649_700.jpg

Edited by DirtyRichHooker

I imagine LM tomorrow being full of naked monsters :rofl:

But I love her for doing this :worship: I thought I couldn't love her more but I was wrong!

Edited by GagaBTW

photoshopped, sure. She was also posing to show off her flaws instead of hide them. Also, from what the lm.com page shows us, it looks like she will be celebrating everyone's flaws, not just her own. I personally love this!

No, I know I've seen this Gaga before, lol. It's not hard to look at a picture and know when you're really familiar with something. Otherwise I would have been somewhat "shocked" by it. You can google pictures of her swimming in a pool looking basically the same, if not worse.