💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Body Revolution 2013

Silver Keith

Featured Posts

JoseLittleMonster

I don't understand why it's called "Body Revolution 2013" if she is doing it at 2012 :huh:

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Murder

• Nemo

• MJ Holland

• bammitssamm

NewYorkCity

This is so amazing... seriously... Everytime I enter on little monsters and start to watch those pics with people being brave, confident... it's just amazing. Thanks Gaga for everything you do!

http://littlemonsters.com/image/5063028bb0229eb5350024ec

my post. I don't know why but it makes me feel better. I actually begin to be nice to random people, lol. Usually I'm not so open minded or friendly to strangers.. esp. not on LM.com.

but somehow it feels good to "breed compassion" as gaga would probably say. I love this movement :) <3

Michelle

I posted my story and pics from after I got out of recovery and this summer.

It took me a bit but I did it!

http://littlemonsters.com/glamgoose

So many of us have the same story or similer stories, it was so touching.

I didnt post pics before recovery because I have a hard time looking at them.

Maybe I will eventually, in time.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I posted my story and pics from after I got out of recovery and this summer.

It took me a bit but I did it!

http://littlemonsters.com/glamgoose

So many of us have the same story or similer stories, it was so touching.

I didnt post pics before recovery because I have a hard time looking at them.

Maybe I will eventually, in time.

maybe one day you will! i just commented on your post on LM.com. thank you for sharing your link!

I normally don't dare to do these things publicly, but, I feel like I should to force myself to work even harder to achieve my goals.

Now, I know my body isn't that horrible, but I used to get bullied for being fat all the time, and I just want to prove everybody wrong by becoming the s-xiest guy they have ever seen. It's just in my mind that I want to have a hot body and finally go out there and strut.

So, this is stimulating for me to finilize my body, which will eventually help me to become secure and ready to do stuff I would like to. (swimming, dancing in my dancegroup, beach, ect)

http://littlemonster...ee7eac717001b6a

http://littlemonster...22766ea1d00112d

http://littlemonster...041104539004949

Edited by Deagan

Michelle

maybe one day you will! i just commented on your post on LM.com. thank you for sharing your link!

Thank you! I just posted one pic!! I just went for it!

(imagine this is a link to a little monsters post - and this is the post)

Today, I woke up and thought to myself '**** this James, I'm going to be ****ing brave' and I went to take a photo of my scars from cutting, the scars that plagued me to a life of long pants, making sure nobody can see, constantly pulling them down and dreading the cold because they stand out like a sore thumb..

I however, couldn't take a photo for you - because they're gone. Whether they'll come back in the cold, I don't know nor do I care. The best thing you can do, is learn to not care what people think of you (to a healthy extent obvs). These scars shaped who I am today, they made me mentally strong and inspired me to work with people who've had similar experiences to mine.

To me, the Body Revolution isn't just about learning to love yourself and be comfortable in your own skin (which is so important guys), but also about taking your past experiences and using them for good in the future. Don't be a slave to your negative thoughts, use them to shape a better world.

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Michelle

Today, I woke up and thought to myself '**** this James, I'm going to be ****ing brave' and I went to take a photo of my scars from cutting, the scars that plagued me to a life of long pants, making sure nobody can see, constantly pulling them down and dreading the cold because they stand out like a sore thumb..

I however, couldn't take a photo for you - because they're gone. Whether they'll come back in the cold, I don't know nor do I care. The best thing you can do, is learn to not care what people think of you (to a healthy extent obvs). These scars shaped who I am today, they made me mentally strong and inspired me to work with people who've had similar experiences to mine.

To me, the Body Revolution isn't just about learning to love yourself and be comfortable in your own skin (which is so important guys), but also about taking your past experiences and using them for good in the future. Don't be a slave to your negative thoughts, use them to shape a better world.

:worship:

Today I've seen some really disturbing pictures on lm.com

I've seen NO disturbing pictures on LM.com.

:worship:

Body Revolution is what you make of it, I find.

Whether it be physically, emotionally, or both.

We can interpret it in however way we like.

Edited by bammitssamm

"I've starved myself for weeks for this moment."

Much of a clue

Amongst that she also said around that time she was on a 'diet' and eating 'not too much'.. and had often a raspy voice in interviews.. (mia?). She also appeared more low energy in interviews in comparison to when you see her in interviews of recent years. People also forget that anorexia is not a synonym for emaciated.

Exact same observations I've made about her around the end of 2009. You'll notice aswell her live voice was completely different, often tired sounding, compared to the power house that it is in recent years.

Its kind of disturbing that she said that during a show. She was making it like she was kidding but actually wasn't, at all. There was a radio interview that she did either in 2008 or 2009 where she said she doesn't eat. I cant find it. Do you know what im talking about?