• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Murder

• Nemo

• MJ Holland

• bammitssamm

I can't believe this is 'fat' to the media. F*ckers.

She looks gorgeous! Most women would LOVE to have that body.

I know I would :saira:

I hope some news sites and such pick these up and show 'em the flawlessness :awesome:

Kermit the frog

I don't really understand how posting pictures her an amazing looking body may inspire others to love themselves, but whatever works for them I guess...

I don't really understand how posting pictures her an amazing looking body may inspire others to love themselves, but whatever works for them I guess...

Because when you suffer from bulimia/anorexia, there's no such thing as having an amazing body. You're constantly uncomfortable with your body. Gaga overcame her disorders, and by posting those pictures, she's showing that she's confident and comfortable in her own skin. :) That's my take, anyway.

Kermit the frog

Because when you suffer from bulimia/anorexia, there's no such thing as having an amazing body. You're constantly uncomfortable with your body. Gaga overcame her disorders, and by posting those pictures, she's showing that she's confident and comfortable in her own skin. :) That's my take, anyway.

Oh ok, I understand it now. Thanks :)

well when you're constantly told you are ugly, and made fun of, and called a germ.. because they think u look like one.. well of course you have issues... I'm so happy I hope she continually grows in fame