💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Frederic Aspiras said he has 5,000 wigs of Lady Gaga

Hebi

Featured Posts

Billboard: So how many wigs do you think you two have amassed together?

Frederic: She has some, but I have all the wigs. I had archived them through the years. I would say there are about 5,000. There's also a collection you can see in Las Vegas, and a lot of them are in New York.

B: What does Lady Gaga like to listen to while getting ready?

F: When she first walks in, I would probably play some Don Henley because you're sitting for so long. I would also bring in some Ace of Base. I would love to play ARTPOP -- it’s my favorite album. I would also play jazz like Tony Bennett, of course.

B: What would you choose as the most memorable hairstyles you've created for Gaga over the years?

F: The most memorable moment was for the Venice Film Festival for A Star Is Born. I saw her step out of the hotel in her feathered dress and cried because it was so beautiful. There was a thunderstorm, I don't know what happened, but it was like a Federico Fellini movie scene! The next would have to be the Super Bowl because it was monumental. It was such an important moment in her career so it had to be perfect! And her hair changed halfway.

Another one was the Born This Way world tour. We became family on that tour, spending day and night together. I created so many styles for it. I never got bored. When we did American Horror Story: Hotel I had to come up with something like 70-90 different hairstyles for the Countess.

Read the full interview here: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/beauty/8546412/lady-gaga-hairstylist-frederic-aspiras-interview he also revealed how does he keep Gaga's hair healthy and more

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

needs to be a museum full of all her wigs categorized by era  

maybe way in the future after she passes away it would be a great memoriam  museum 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

nenhures
Just now, freemymindARTPOP said:

well then why hasn’t she worn a wig in like 3 years 

oh wait the enigma wig :huntyga:

She's worn so many wigs aside from the Enigma and J&P ones, esp during awards season...

freemymindARTPOP
4 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

ARTPOP -- it’s my favorite album

The taste :diane::firega:Stream ARTPOP

freemymindARTPOP
3 minutes ago, nenhures said:

She's worn so many wigs aside from the Enigma and J&P ones, esp during awards season...

yeah, but they’re all blonde

most of them atleast

i thought of like colorful wigs :huntyga:

10 years, a wig a day, would be only 3652 wigs :bradley: soo many lewks served, so much gaggery

Wow, imagine a room just completely filled with Gaga hair. 

I wonder how much some of them cost to make? Like the huge Venus wigs must be crazy expensive. 

PeachJug
1 minute ago, weed said:

10 years, a wig a day, would be only 3652 wigs :bradley: soo many lewks served, so much gaggery

the kween factored in leap years lmao

Spoiler

but often more than 1 wig per day + other wigs that were decided against etc

we need a museum only for her wigs... imagine the slayage. 

like in NYC somewhere in a up and coming neighborhood, and the funds could go to the BTW foudation...

"I am my hair", an exhibition by Lady Gaga 

freemymindARTPOP
14 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

needs to be a museum full of all her wigs categorized by era  

maybe way in the future after she passes away it would be a great memoriam  museum 

after she..what..passes away:enigma::cryga:

gaga dont die

oml scientists better HURRY UP making some eternal life potion

i cant even handle the thought of gaga passing away omg:bradley:

Archived