interview

Frederic Aspiras said he has 5,000 wigs of Lady Gaga

Hebi

Featured Posts

Pop Music
Just now, freemymindARTPOP said:

after she..what..passes away:enigma::cryga:

gaga dont die

I felt bad for bringing it up myself but I think the impact of the "museum" would be greater after she *gulp* passes away 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freemymindARTPOP
3 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

I felt bad for bringing it up myself but I think the impact of the "museum" would be greater after she *gulp* passes away 

i think i’d would have giant impact even if she isn’t *gulp* passed away :bradley:

some scientists better make some magic potion to make gaga live forever 

i actually read somewhere that they’re testing eternal life thingys on rats :ladyhaha:

imagine the wait for LG666 :cryga:

Lord Temptation

But if Gagz wore a different wig every day for twelve years she could only worn 365 x 12 = 4380 wigs in total

:wtfga: :stalkga: :creepflop: :sure:

I LOVE GGD
36 minutes ago, weed said:

10 years, a wig a day, would be only 3652 wigs :bradley: soo many lewks served, so much gaggery

Most of it is prolly from unreleased recordings and albums and we know how Gaga likes to scrap things last mintue. So prolly 5k wigs makes sense 

Defmix100
48 minutes ago, weed said:

10 years, a wig a day, would be only 3652 wigs :bradley: soo many lewks served, so much gaggery

hqdefault.jpg

phantasmas

thank you to the 5,000+ girls who sold their hair to make this happen... you are braver than any U.S. Marine :firega:

Red Velvet
2 hours ago, weed said:

Sis, we're in the 11th year.... 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

1 minute ago, BLACKPINK said:

Sis, we're in the 11th year.... 

queen of mathematics 

myluis617
2 hours ago, weed said:

Don't forget music videos, interludes and photo shoots. AHS I think 5k is a rough estimate.

Red Velvet
12 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Don't forget music videos, interludes and photo shoots. AHS I think 5k is a rough estimate.

Don't forget the commercials. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

I’d also imagine there are more than one of some of them. Especially wigs for shows that probably get super sweaty and gross. So she can pop on a fresh one while the old ones are washed and restyled! Plus wigs that we’re just for test and never used! 

What I wouldn’t give to spend a day in the lady gaga wig vault! Could you imagine getting to try them all on!:toofunny:

andy232000

Its like that model who claims that Gagas old apartment in NY had the 4th floor all dedicated to her closet. Kween 

Archived