💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Weinstein believes he deserves pat on back for women's roles

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Weinstein told The Post he "made more movies directed by women and about women than any filmmaker, and I'm talking about 30 years ago. I'm not talking about now when it's vogue."

Weinstein said he has been a pioneer for increasing roles for women.

"It all got eviscerated because of what happened," Weinstein told the newspaper. "My work has been forgotten."

Twenty-three women who came forward to report Harvey Weinstein's sexual misconduct issued the following statement today in response to Harvey Weinstein's interview.

"Harvey Weinstein is trying to gaslight society again. He says in a new interview he doesn't want to be forgotten. Well, he won't be. He will be remembered as a sexual predator and an unrepentant abuser who took everything and deserves nothing. He will be remembered by the collective will of countless women who stood up and said enough. We refuse to let this predator rewrite his legacy of abuse."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/16/us/harvey-weinstein-interview-new-york-post/index.html

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

Unrelated but I did not know this... :rip:Unreal. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ltlmnstr

He's gonna be just like Louis C. K.

[Louis C. K. was in lack of a better word "cancelled"
His actions were reprimanded and with every thing pointing to the end of his career.
He's back doing standup...with a ton of anti-feminist and sexist material.
You have to remember Louis C. K. was the feminist darling and pushed for more women in his field of work.
He's is the dictionary definition of a Nice Guy.]

Now back to Harvey (such a pity my favorite name too): He's a borderline billionaire. His money is so going to Republicans because of all this.

VOLANTIS
27 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Weinstein believes he deserves electric.. and he stresses.. CHAIR,  for what he did to all those women over the years

fixedT

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Helxig

I agree tho, he does deserve a pat on the back.

With a sharp pickaxe.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

nodandsmile

Always been trash, is trash and will forever remain trash  :trollga: 

That's his legacy and how he will be remembered! gosh I can't stand this f***er  :saladga:

Wolf Boy

“My work has been forgotten”......erm, well all that work you provided for women kinda gets forgotten when we find out you were raping and sabotaging other womens careers, wtf lol is he serious.

gagzus

The women’s response. The ULTIMATE clock. 

He thinks he can mansplain out of this situation? 💀 rot ma 

Archived