Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stephen King Says Horror Is Considered A Ghetto Genre

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

The world is a shitshow, everyone's racist and out to get you, hidden agendas everywhere... 

It's getting really annoying. :interestinga:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

I think we all know he means when people call black people “ghetto” as in lower class, unkept and rude. What a moron.

bloody g

you guys are doing the most. anyways i agree with him, horror deserves better

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

DeanWinchester
8 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Or maybe people should educate themselves and learn the initial meaning of the word...?

The same could be said about many topics, but for sensitive ones, sometimes, it's worth the trouble on your part to word it better. Once a hate train starts, it's hard to stop :oops:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

crisTEAne

it's a metaphor for a heterotopic place :classy:

look up foucault :diane: 

twitter is a prison :lmao:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

elijahfan
6 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

The same could be said about many topics, but for sensitive ones, sometimes, it's worth the trouble on your part to word it better. Once a hate train starts, it's hard to stop :oops:

What a sad day & age we're living in... :fail:

See nothing wrong in what he said tbh... he's right in what he's saying about horror and he ain't said nothing wrong. Ghetto is a word that can sometimes be associated with something that's ignored, isolated or unappreciated. And the truth is horror is technically one of the minority groups of film. It's ignored a lot, it's passed off a lot and overlooked. Shame because Get Out was a masterpiece of a film and I felt like it was snubbed so much. Snowflakes thinking he's being INTENTIONALLY racist? Not shocked in 2019.

Archived