music news

Roddy Rich #1, Camila #3 (BB200)

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lumi said:

The artist with the #1 album this week which is very difficult to get, not everybody has that. :bon:

The Fame and The Fame Monster say "YES":ohwell:

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

31 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Camilla and Bebe Rexa have very similar annoying voices and I’m so glad they haven’t caught on. 

i die for them, future pop icons

EH6B13ZX0AA3w5A.thumb.jpg.2b7b8af58a917a

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Lion Heart

How embarrassing for Camile.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

LilyLark
46 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Camilla and Bebe Rexa have very similar annoying voices and I’m so glad they haven’t caught on. 

Interesting—I think Bebe's voice is much  more pleasant and much stronger.

LilyLark

Meh, 80+k isn't that bad in the era of streaming. A lot of her fans are young and only stream, and it's way harder to make those numbers when the audience does that....Also, lol Roddy isn't an "unknown"—he just snagged a few Grammy nods and if you are into hip hop/rap you've probably heard of him.

Honestly, the numbers make me think that Harry Style is kind of genius marketer. He has a semi nude poster in the vinyls, so all his fans are buying vinyls and streaming....Gaga ought to do something similar.

Blown Away

Unfortunately for Camila, I think the era has just died. Senorita will be on its way out, Liar is on its way out (if it isn't already) and none of the other songs stuck. Here's to hoping My Oh My catches on and extends the era, it deserves it cause it's a good song. I've been listening it on repeat the last few days. 

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

theahsfan

I think artists tend to flop when they try to be all arty like Camila is being

ARTPOP is an example. Though it didn't flop AT ALL (250k+ debut, top 5 hit), it slightly underperformed as we know. I think Gaga was seen as a lil pretentious with the theme of the album. 

Andreu

If you are gonna bully an artist at least have the decency to hold your tears when someone says something about your fave

Biggest Fan
4 hours ago, The Bling said:

#3 with:

1. Tour bundle that's FLOPPING

2. 300M Spotify playlist audience payola 

3. 5 singles that all flopped

4. Attaching one of the biggest hits of the year, Senorita, to her album (but I thought she was the reason it smashed)

5. Collab already with one of the biggest new streaming artists in the past 5 months that's just a Havana rehash (and it's STILL flopping)

6. 20+ different merch bundle deals on website all discounted. Some even hitting $3.49 (the bare minimum for an album sale to count already)

7.  MULTIPLE Performances all over the world on some of the biggest shows (SNL, Graham Norton and more)

8. Multiple huge budget videos.

Imagine if she didn't have a tour bundle or Senorita on the album... Literally what? 20-30k?

:fan:

Are you a manager or something

🤖

The Bling
37 minutes ago, Biggest Fan said:

Are you a manager or something

I copypasted that :bon:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Daylight Jokers
44 minutes ago, Andreu said:

If you are gonna bully an artist at least have the decency to hold your tears when someone says something about your fave

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, Andreu said:

At least she outcharted X :sure:

tenor.gif?itemid=9530676

Archived