💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

When NYT declared Gaga OVER.

Serial Chiller

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/09/arts/music/beyonce-the-past-is-calling-and-its-lady-gaga.html

I came across this piece recently, and boy oh boy whoever wrote this in 2016 needed to have eaten 2 buckets of their own socks. They basically declared Gaga over in 2016 when Beyonce took the crown of the subversive art-pop extraordinaire star power. And you wonder why stans are setting each other on fire when the "media" is pumping fuel like this. 

Here are some choice bits ladies: 

[...] "Lady Gaga had effectively been omitted from the Super Bowl buildup. I, at least, had to ask my Bowl mates who was doing the National Anthem. “Gaga,” they said, and, so incongruous was the answer in relation to my grasp of the assignment that I needed clarification: Lady Gaga? This is a woman who could have concocted a halftime shebang of her own. Instead, she was essentially an opening act for someone else’s:ladyhaha:

[...] And yet, it was impossible not to notice where other people were in relation to Beyoncé. Janelle Monáe, for instance, appeared in a taped segment for Pepsi that introduced the show. Coldplay had become the ball upon which stood her exclamation point. And Gaga was long gone. 

[...]Meanwhile, Lady Gaga seems content to be past. :awkney:

Her work now is like a long-term art project that’s put 50 years on her persona, and at 29, she’s five years younger than Beyoncé. She’s been cooing with Tony Bennett on their “Cheek to Cheek” tour; she’s wearing stuff that you’d find on Fanny Brice. Her Gucci pantsuit could have been from the Céline Dion collection or from Liza Minnelli’s closet. " :laughga:

[...]-trying out nostalgia for eras in which she never lived, tearfully accepting a Golden Globe for her work on “American Horror Story: Hotel,” playing a version of the winking grotesque creature she started as

And the icing of it all: 

Spoiler

Lady Gaga has aged herself past what’s trending. She’s willfully become the living embodiment of what’s trended.
:teehee::fan::lmao:

The near-sightedness of it all. :classy:

tumblr_nzmfzhgdfd1qh109ao6_r1_250.gif

Daylight Jokers
19 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

She’s been cooing with Tony Bennett on their “Cheek to Cheek” tour

I'm not surprised at them doing her dirty like that because the media simply loves to hate her, but shading Tony is just so funny to me. Only the most talented pop artists get to sing with Tony. And Tony has been in the industry decades before Beyonce's career took off and he's still here, still a legend doing what he loves despite his age. 

Alexa, play They All Laughed by Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga.

Sanne Godijn

This bitch is so wrong for writing this he/she is probably kicking his/herself in the head right now man i hate this kind of articles with a burning passion

Serial Chiller
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

The failing New York Times wouldn't know talent if it hit them in the face. Sad!

trump run GIF

Archived