💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BLACKPINK fans make demands at label HQ

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

On the second tweet their first demand is ridiculous. Two projects in a year? #2 and #3 are reasonable and #4 seems a little out of the label’s hands?

PoshLife

ohhhh my god this is iconic :toofunny: 

2 projects a year isn't unrealistic by kpop standards... it's not like American artists where they promote one album era for like two years. They could release an EP in February and an album in November. I stan some groups with WAY less resources than BLACKPINK/YG and they put out two releases in 2019.

But keep in mind YG is... going through some things right now legally. It's no surprise their groups aren't having a lot of comebacks lately.

And I don't think award show attendance is that heavy a lift, either, for a group backed by YG. One of the big three companies can probably just wave their hand and have all their groups at MAMA or whatever.

I thought people on twitter were joking about this a couple months ago when I saw them discussing doing this hjdfkfkdjh 

2 comebacks isn't that much for an entire year imo.  Other huge groups do at least that or more; TWICE for example did 3 or 4 promotions in both Korea and Japan spread throughout the year.

2 comeback in a year is totally normal for kpop 

and for the awards blackpink label don't send them to the awards for some reason blackpink main sponsor "KIA" sponsored the Melon Music Awards and Blackpink didn't even attend to that awards thanks to YG

also blackpink are so mistreated by their label they don't have creative freedom

can't write, can't produce released 13 songs in nearly 4 years

in 2017 blackpink only released a stand alone single "As if it's your last" blackpink label said it's a was gift to the fans for waiting for their album blackpink promoted that song more than a year it make Jennie sick and depressed only to comeback 12 month later with a 4 songs EP

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Mylene said:

2 comeback in a year is totally normal for kpop 

and for the awards blackpink label don't send them to the awards for some reason blackpink main sponsor "KIA" sponsored the Melon Music Awards and Blackpink didn't even attend to that awards thanks to YG

4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

ohhhh my god this is iconic :toofunny: 

2 projects a year isn't unrealistic by kpop standards... it's not like American artists where they promote one album era for like two years. They could release an EP in February and an album in November. I stan some groups with WAY less resources than BLACKPINK/YG and they put out two releases in 2019.

But keep in mind YG is... going through some things right now legally. It's no surprise their groups aren't having a lot of comebacks lately.

And I don't think award show attendance is that heavy a lift, either, for a group backed by YG. One of the big three companies can probably just wave their hand and have all their groups at MAMA or whatever.

What is a “comeback” because I’m confused. Is it not a full project?

And I assumed they were trying to get them at more American awards shows because of the Grammy and MTV Moon Man are on the signs.  :poot:

Gypsy Life

K-pop stars have been going into depression and ending their lives the past few years because they are being overworked, and here they are the 12 year olds are 'demanding' their faves to be overworked.

2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

K-pop stars have been going into depression and ending their lives the past few years because they are being overworked, and here they are the 12 year olds are 'demanding' their faves to be overworked.

You don't know the story you can't tell that BLACKPINK aren't overworked they have one release a year which is a mini album with 4 songs and no promotion

it even made the members depressed because they can't release more music 

Wait... 

Fans of a Kpop band

Are demanding that the label  and there is no other words, force them to release two albums in a year? 

They are not slaves... Or if I didn't understand, please explain to me :)

1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Ok hunties, time to get to work... where are the Interscope HQs? :ladyhaha:

Interscope is totally useless (how surprising) and it's only a distribution deal...

Just now, Edonis said:

A lot of these idols are overworked. Having multiple releases a year is not doing them any favors. 

In 4 years of being active blackpink only has 13 songs ...

2016 : 4 songs

2017 : 1 song

2018 : 4 songs

2019 : 4 songs 

that's it the fans want more music and the members of the group want that too 

Serial Chiller
13 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

The stinking entitlement. I mean the LMs are embarrassing when they keep calling out Gaga for lack of music, but making fan demands is just .... :awkney:

Edonis
8 minutes ago, Mylene said:

In 4 years of being active blackpink only has 13 songs ...

2016 : 4 songs

2017 : 1 song

2018 : 4 songs

2019 : 4 songs 

that's it the fans want more music and the members of the group want that too 

I was just saying in general...

KPOP acts do tend to be overworked and stressed and depressed. Maybe not the girls of blackpink, but still. It's something I think music industries in general need to pay more attention to.

People, BLACKPINK themselves are complaining about not releasing more than 4 songs in an entire year. 

The night sky tells all

Archived