Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grease's John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John Reunite In Full Costume

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

"Travolta and Newton-John doled out a special treat to fans at a recent event by donning their character’s original costumes. Hosting the Meet n’ Grease sing-along, Travolta and Newton-John wore their iconic outfits for the first time since the film wrapped in 1978. Newton-John appeared in Sandy’s yellow cardigan sweater, and the leather jacket and hot pants combo from Grease’s finale. Travolta struck greased lighting, yet again, wearing Danny’s iconic black jeans and a leather jacket. Check out Newton-John's Instagram post of the famous couple reunited once more"

OMG they look so f***ing good. The first time i've really found him attractive lol :lolly:

Full article: https://screenrant.com/grease-john-travolta-olivia-newton-john-reunite-in-costume/?utm_content=buffer66e51&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_source=SR-TW&utm_campaign=SR-TW

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Glamourpuss

Omg I saw this photo earlier and I thought it was an old one from when the movie was made. Now that I look closely I can see that they are much older but they look so good for their age. 

IllusionLover
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

Omg I saw this photo earlier and I thought it was an old one from when the movie was made. 

LOL at this and the fact that behind them were people with phones and 2010s clothes :enigma:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

LOL at this and the fact that behind them were people with phones and 2010s clothes :enigma:

I didn't pay attention to the people in the background. I totally tuned them out and for some reason I assumed they were the rest of the T-Birds. :sharon:

4 minutes ago, Spock said:

John sis that wig isn't fooling anyone 

the hairline actually looks pretty good from this distance/angle...its only the fact that we know he's bald that makes it unbelievable lol 

Ally Campana
11 minutes ago, Bio said:

Isn't he an abuser tho?

I think so. Ain’t there a story about him sexually harassing a hotel worker who is also a GGD member? I remember reading that thread/story.

Does it matter? Damage is done

LaLuna
17 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

I think so. Ain’t there a story about him sexually harassing a hotel worker who is also a GGD member? I remember reading that thread/story.

I remember too. There have been rumors for decades about his sexuality, which I couldn't care less about, who cares if he's gay, but the harassment and abuse is just disgusting. Plus he's a Scientologist, which means he's probably messed up in the head. 

18 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I read she's been fighting cancer for a couple years, I'm glad she's having this time to have fun and reminisce 

Yes she sadly has stage IV cancer currently. I hope her she can find joy in this stage of her life regardless  

11 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Yes she sadly has stage IV cancer currently. I hope her she can find joy in this stage of her life regardless  

That's so sad :( she looks really cute in this picture, and I hope so too 

Chromaticunt
30 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Omg that's terrible. F*ck cancer. 

Archived