Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Seating at Park MGM - advice pls

Modern Ecstasy2

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2

Good afternoon little homos :flop:

I’m thinking about getting J&P tickets for May 16, but the only seats I can really afford are those in the 400 sections. 

For those who have been to Enigma and/or J&P and have had seats in the back, what is it like? Is it still a good view/experience? Is it worth it, basically.

I’ve been to Enigma with GA tickets and so I’m a bit hesitant about being at the very back of the theatre.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

ElectricKing

https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/venue/Park+Theater+at+Park+MGM+/

Click on that link and you'll find the view from the 400 section's  at Park MGM. Just look at 'section' and it'll tell you which block it's from.

From what I've seen it's a small theatre so any section would be adequate. It's not like it's an arena or stadium so should all be good! :)

gagasicebath
54 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Good afternoon little homos :flop:

I’m thinking about getting J&P tickets for May 16, but the only seats I can really afford are those in the 400 sections. 

For those who have been to Enigma and/or J&P and have had seats in the back, what is it like? Is it still a good view/experience? Is it worth it, basically.

I’ve been to Enigma with GA tickets and so I’m a bit hesitant about being at the very back of the theatre.

We've got tickets in the 400 sections for May 16th. After what we paid for GA for Enigma the night before, it was all we could stretch to without having to sell a vital organ...

I figured if I'm flying all the way to Vegas, I'm going to see both shows, even if the 400 section is all I can manage for J&P!

Modern Ecstasy2

Literally same! I’m going to Enigma on the 15th, and I figure I should get myself to J&P this time around. Even if a 400 section is the best I can afford after what Enigma is costing me, seems like better than not going at all :diane:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

gagasicebath
23 minutes ago, kaitmaree said:

We were in the 400s for Enigma and J&P. Absolutely worth it. 

Good to know, thank you :heart: 

This venue is AMAZING. There are literally no bad seats. The chairs are staggered so you dont have someones head in front of you, and they're angled pretty steep as well. No bad seat in the house!

I was in the pit for the Saturday, November 2 show. They REALLY packed the pit to where people were getting annoyed with people trying to get through and you could barely lift your phone up to take pics and video. I'm glad I got the pit, but if and when I go again, I'm definitely getting seats. With the seats, you can see the whole stage, and when in the pit, there are some areas where you can't see her at times.

The J&P show is ALL about the sound, so seats in the 400s are as good as seats closer. Maybe better, TBH. We sat in the 4th row on the floor but we had friends who were in 404 row D and they said it was amazing. Down on the floor, we could hear some inconsistencies in the sound since we were close to the stage. I mean, it was priceless to be so close, but there are giant video screens that you can look at from the 400s that will show Gaga up close for you and the sound up there is phenomenal. From our seats, we couldn't see the screens easily. 

I would not hesitate to sit in the balcony for either show. 

We need more angles from up top of Just Dance so that's what I advise :lolga:

nenhures
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

We need more angles from up top of Just Dance so that's what I advise :lolga:

Someday Gaga's gonna do an Enigma show in Portland and nobody's gonna film it. Consider that karma for defending ME!

Archived