Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Technology (Nightcore) !!!

DC

Featured Posts

This is for all the people who love Nightcore! I love it too sometimes so i thought I would just do this for everyone :happy: 

The songs I think sound the best in their Nightcore versions is Computer Girl, Run Away, and Love Is Like a Melody :firega:

Pop Music

your always on top of what the people want

I ****ing love your hustle and dedication 

it's very inspiring 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

56 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

your always on top of what the people want

I ****ing love your hustle and dedication 

it's very inspiring 

Thank you so much! This is like one of the best things someone has said to me on this site :laughga: :heart:

Pop Music
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Thank you so much! This is like one of the best things someone has said to me on this site :laughga: :heart:

you deserve lots of love because I can tell you are someone who puts so much effort into there work and it definitely shows in the quality of your work

so much love for you

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

1 hour ago, Haus Swiftie said:

you deserve lots of love because I can tell you are someone who puts so much effort into there work and it definitely shows in the quality of your work

so much love for you

You too! You're an awesome person and Treacherous is lucky to have you as someone who has it as their fave song :firega:

Do all the songs have Hatsune Miku or some other anime chick on the cover? It's not Nightcore until Hatsune Miku is plastered over the cover art for no apparent reason. 

1 hour ago, Seeka said:

Do all the songs have Hatsune Miku or some other anime chick on the cover? It's not Nightcore until Hatsune Miku is plastered over the cover art for no apparent reason. 

Of frick! I knew I was forgetting something!

Archived