💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

C2C Era or ASIB Era

Twitter

Featured Posts

Involving the overall success, fashion, hair, attitude, music, etc. Which era do you like, love, or stan the most? :huh:

Explain your answer and share your thoughts.

MaryJaneHolland

Success - clearly ASIB

Fashion, hair, attitude - C2C by far, she was much more extra fashion-wise and the granny hair of the ASIB era want not iT

Music - ASIB (jst because I don't like jazz), but I'm not a big fan of ASIB as well

SeasonOfTheWitch

CTC. The fashion, THE HAIR, the music that she actually promoted by going on tour... ASIB was more like half an era so CTC all the way.

lady gaga grammys 2015 GIF

Doncho

Love both eras but ASIB wins for me. The only bad thing about it is the lack of live performances, but oh well. Its a Soundtrack so its not a "normal" Gaga era

Modern Ecstasy2

It’s such a hard choice for me.

I love JazzGa so I love C2C, the tour, the fashion etc. But I’m obsessed with ASIB and I can’t get enough of the soundtrack and the massive critical success was really lovely to witness so, ASIB. 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Swallow

ASIB was a movie era so a completely different thing. The only reason she promoted the music was the promotion of the movie.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

gagaschickens
12 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

ASIB is the only era I experiences as a fan in full. :messga:

same, i experienced only joanne and asib in full. 

if you ask meh, in general, c2c was better everything- except for success - wise.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

same, i experienced only joanne and asib in full. 

if you ask meh, in general, c2c was better everything- except for success - wise.

If you experienced Joanne and ASIB eras in full then it's not the same as me only experiencing ASIB.

tenor.gif

Also thinking C2C was better musically than ASIB... The delusion. :triggered:

gagaschickens
24 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

If you experienced Joanne and ASIB eras in full then it's not the same as me only experiencing ASIB.

tenor.gif

Also thinking C2C was better musically than ASIB... The delusion. :triggered:

so did u start stanning like last year? y do i remember u being on ggd for the past 3 years?

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

so did u start stanning like last year? y do i remember u being on ggd for the past 3 years?

I was talking only about full eras aka from start to finish.

tenor.gif

I started stanning in the spring of 2017 and joined the forum during the summer of that year and that was midway through the Joanne era and that makes ASIB the only era I experienced fully. :gayhat:

gagaschickens
5 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I was talking only about full eras aka from start to finish.

tenor.gif

I started stanning in the spring of 2017 and joined the forum during the summer of that year and that was midway through the Joanne era and that makes ASIB the only era I experienced fully. :gayhat:

oh then i guess i only stanned thruout the asib era only, in full. i started stanning December 2016, so not since the release.

Red Velvet

For me, C2C because it was finally that era where everyone gets to acknowledge her vocal abilities and talents and not only as a weird popstar.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived