💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

C2C Era or ASIB Era

Twitter

Featured Posts

ASIB. Because I was kinda in hibernation during C2C, sadly. In between I woke up a few times tho. When she did Sound of Music and the anouncement of Ahs hotel and Till it happens to you. But when I actually fully woke up was right before Joanne started. So yeah ASIB. But I prefer the looks from C2C.

Smother Em Eh

Success for ASIB

CTC for everything else though. She served classy broadway vocals, classic songs,  looks, gorgeous ones too, hair and it really changed the way the GP viewed her, in a positive way too. 

I do love 5 or 6 of the songs from ASIB though and that they were original and not covers. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

giskardsb

music in ASIB generally, but C2C is pretty awesome also with some of her best vocal work, and she really went all out on the flowey fashion.  Luckily, we don't have to choose :)

and who can forget that hair.

Cheek-To-Cheek-2037_v02Mermaid1000-467x7

Sickness

ASIB because of the feeling overall of that era. From the second the early reviews started to come out and praise her to high heavens, us trying not to be too excited but then it actually was all real, her first lead in a movie was a huge success. Then the iconic Valentino gown for the premiere, her glowing smiling face, the unexpected "it couple" moment that had everyone talking about the movie, Shallow becoming a classic.

Then Oscar noms day, watching the live stream, she gets not only a nomination for Shallow but gets recognized as one of the best actresses that year with people like Glenn Close and Olivia Colman. The performances were lacking but one of them was enough to become part of her most iconic ones, closing the era with one final viral moment.

lady-gaga-1-gty-jt-180903_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Archived