💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jack Antonoff talks producing with Lana, Taylor and St Vincent in new docu

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

In new documentary exclusively available on https://mixwiththemasters.com/itt35 :messga:

Meet 2020 Grammy nominee producer and artist Jack Antonoff behind recent records by Taylor Swift, Lorde, St. Vincent... In this new exclusive “Inside the Track”, Jack Antonoff discuss his career and creative process and walks you through his production techniques which went into the making of the songs "The greatest" and "Mariners apartment complex" from “ Norman ****ing Rockwell! ” by Lana Del Rey.

Pennywise

Why does he look like Phi Phi O'Hara out of drag :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Borisapillar
2 minutes ago, littlefreakster said:

What kind of Helen Keller comment?

I need him to work with Gaga :giveup: He shaded her back in 2014, but I mean she was the punching back at the time and his shade wasn't that bad. I hope he wants to work with her now, I mean If he doesn't, then he is an idiot duh. But I doubt he doesn't. :kiss:

IllusionLover

Imagine a Gaga album produced by him :nooo: 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, Mariano said:

I need him to work with Gaga :giveup: He shaded her back in 2014, but I mean she was the punching back at the time and his shade wasn't that bad. I hope he wants to work with her now, I mean If he doesn't, then he is an idiot duh. But I doubt he doesn't. :kiss:

He was invited  to her 2015 birthday party (or the other way around) so it's safe to say they moved on from that.

I can see their styles working together as well. 

Pop Music

he is a literal genius 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

He was invited  to her 2015 birthday party (or the other way around) so it's safe to say they moved on from that.

I can see their styles working together as well. 

But did he attend? That's great then. I really hope they do work together. It's not likely though, he is working a lot with Taylor Swift and Lana and I doubt Gaga would jump to work with the same producer right now. 

Maybe years from now. 

TheSlash

I wonder what would be the musical offspring if Gaga worked with him :nooo:  :flutter: . If there should ever be a petition for Gaga working with Jack, I'd sign it :pray: .

Spoiler

For the ones saying "don't do clownery, there won't be any petition" - we already have this:

https://www.change.org/p/bobbycambell-release-ARTPOP-act-2-lady-gaga

:smh: 

Ew, David!

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Mariano said:

But did he attend? That's great then. I really hope they do work together. It's not likely though, he is working a lot with Taylor Swift and Lana and I doubt Gaga would jump to work with the same producer right now. 

Maybe years from now. 

I don't know. :poot: I can see their styles working but yeah, it is kinda unrealistic to expect them to collaborate now, especially since Gaga is already getting close to finishing LG6, oh wait nvm.. :selena:

1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

I wonder what would be the musical offspring if Gaga worked with him :nooo:  :flutter: . If there should ever be a petition for Gaga working with Jack, I'd sign it :pray: .

Hide contents

For the ones saying "don't do clownery, there won't be any petition" - we already have this:

https://www.change.org/p/bobbycambell-release-ARTPOP-act-2-lady-gaga

:smh: 

We also had Fire Sarah Tanno petitions. :sis::selena:

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't know. :poot: I can see their styles working but yeah, it is kinda unrealistic to expect them to collaborate now, especially since Gaga is already getting close to finishing LG6, oh wait nvm.. :selena:

She is indeed. 2021 is only 1 year away now so yeah :green: :huntyga:

littlepotter
4 hours ago, littlefreakster said:

omg he does

chaeri pls

Archived